(1-0) DILLARD VS (1-1) IMG ACADEMY GAME THREAD

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

See Miramar should of had that American Heritage game they just let that one slid away. Heritage only had 10 points if I'm not mistaken at half and as for next week St. Thomas better be ready. I'm not saying Miramar will win and if so it's going to be close and if they loose it won't be any shutouts or blowouts in that game.

I here ya.... I don't recall Plantation getting beat that bad on their own field in a long time.....You might have to go back to St. Thomas 2007 to find something close to that.

Miramar usually beat the best but sometimes beat themselves.  From what I hear in the Am. Heritage Plant. game  they let a Sophomore RB run rampant on them in like a 8 minute stretch....That stuff should not happen against that Defense.  Not sure what happened , Coaching, formations, tired legs....whatever it was they better have it corrected for ST Aquinas.

Personally , I still think Miramar might be better than Heritage Plantation ( I know that sounds stupid since Heritage beat them in their house)  but they will need their QB situation straight and their RB healthy to have a shot at St. Thomas. Is their RB good to go? QB situation good?

Yes they need to fix the QB situation fast because if not that's going to hurt us. But overall regardless of the outcome of next weeks game I see Miramar winning out the rest of their schedule. I know some people are saying watch out for Flanagan, but they blowing out teams left and right and with a defense like Miramar I find that hard for them to do.

Agree STARaiders2014. Playing that tough schedule will just make them more ready for postseason!   Not bad at all and not even a district game...Dillard_High_Panthers you should be happy with Dillard's start. I'm guessing you got that feeling of "that didn't just happen" -we've all been there.  Don't sweat it man (I think you'll Dillard got beat by a better team but hopefully they turn it into a positive) .  Dillard, will take care of business vs. Coco Creek and be back on track!