STA vs Don Bosco Prep Game Thread

STARaiders2014

Even though Miramar has had St. Thomas card 3 years in a row they were all close games won by a touchdown or field goal. However I'll say this, St. Thomas better be ready because Miramar isn't a pushover team and your suppose to be the number team in Florida and got demolished by Bosco now your coming to Miramar who knows that and knows it's possible to beat you and by a lot going to be very interested. Like to add one more thing I wish they both were undefeated coming into the game.

Even though Miramar has had St. Thomas card 3 years in a row they were all close games won by a touchdown or field goal. However I'll say this, St. Thomas better be ready because Miramar isn't a pushover team and your suppose to be the number team in Florida and got demolished by Bosco now your coming to Miramar who knows that and knows it's possible to beat you and by a lot going to be very interested. Like to add one more thing I wish they both were undefeated coming into the game.

Was told by someone who is closer to the program than I am that the trash talk by Miramar(not sure if fans or players you might know) on twitter has irked some of the STA players....not a good idea(not sure if STA is doing it right back though)...I agree I do wish both teams were undefeated but it is what it is and it will still be a great game regardless of records I think 

Oh I heaven't heard of that but I guess when you've beaten a team 3 years straight I guess you feel you can do that. I Remember those years where we got beat by St. Thomas and a couple of years the score was 38-6, 49-2, 31-6 and 23-7 the rest were wins for Miramar.

STA I think dominanted Miramar for many years...Miramar has since caught up to us and passed us the last few years we'll see how STA can respond following a tough L 

Bosco showed Miramar how to win.  Can Miramar execute the same game plan?  Will STA learn from the loss and make the right changes? 

I hope STA comes out of the loss a better team, we'll see and I'll be there to cheer on STA...

Wish I could be there to cheer them on more than likely I will be down sometime in October to catch a game maybe more....will be following along best I can on twitter and such GO RAIDERS! I do hope that the Raiders learn from this L and get ready for Miramar because the Patriots and not some slouch team this season 

Bosco showed Miramar how to win. Can Miramar execute the same game plan? Will STA learn from the loss and make the right changes?

I hope STA comes out of the loss a better team, we'll see and I'll be there to cheer on STA...

Miramar didn't need bosco to show them how to beat STA.. I will attend this game and I didn't attend non of these school but I always root for miramar when they play against STA...

Plantation coming off a big game Loss @ Home to Dillard  - Destroys @ Taravella

American Heritage coming off a big game Loss ( Neutral field) to St. Thomas - Beats @Miramar

Miramar comes off a tough big game Loss @ Home to American Heritage - Destroys @ Plantation

St. Thomas coming off a big game Loss to DBP - ?

Dillard coming off a big game Loss to IMG   -  ?

Not sure how this trend will hold up but early on it appears a few of the better teams in Broward are rebounding strong off a tough losses in big games....just saying.  Either way, looking forward to the matchup!

@Zoe Boy Good look Zoe Boy we need all the support we can get and how's North Miami looking.

We're 1-1 and it should be a smooth season going in to the playoffs.. Like I said are district sucks ass like STA district... This game gonna be at miramar or at Brian piccolo?