Any Confirmed Out of State Games for 2020

Big Ray

Last week, I saw on social media that Armwood was looking for an out-of-state game.   I don't know if they found one yet or not. 

This past season, Plant played at Gonzaga (in D.C.);  this season, Gonzaga is supposed to play at Plant.  I don't know whether Coach Weiner's departure will effect those plans. 

What I have heard so far. 

Spruce Creek vs Acalanes,CA

Winter Park vs Delaware Valley,PA

Jensen Beach vs Dakota Ridge,CO

Cooper City vs Greeley West,CO

East Ridge vs Smokey Hill,CO

Everglades vs Mountain Vista,CO

Eagles View vs St Edwards Catholic,IL

Faith Christian vs Danbury,TX

Gadsden County vs Trinity Christian,TX

Dunbar vs Trinity Christian,TX

Columbia vs Valdosta,GA

Viera vs Westlake,GA

Wakulla vs Thomas County Central,GA

Godby vs Thomas County Central,GA

Godby vs Thomasville,GA

Godby vs Coffee,GA

Pensacola Lighthouse Christian vs Mobile Christian,AL

Clearwater Academy vs USA Academy,AL

On 1/23/2020 at 5:50 PM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Lol why does Trinity christian TX always pick the worst FL teams to play ??????

It is that Deion sanders that does this. A few years ago they played FAMU high for Christ sake. 

The worst part about it was he got it on national TV,  and he specifically turned down playing Godby or Florida high. 

Godby was coached by a former Seminoles player that he was friends with so it would have been perfect. And Florida high had Willie Taggart junior as the QB when Taggart was the Seminoles Coach 

Those two teams would have been light years better then FAMU

But Deion chose to embarrass that JV team on national TV so he could feel better about himself 

On 1/24/2020 at 6:18 AM, nolebull813 said:

It is that Deion sanders that does this. A few years ago they played FAMU high for Christ sake. 

The worst part about it was he got it on national TV,  and he specifically turned down playing Godby or Florida high. 

Godby was coached by a former Seminoles player that he was friends with so it would have been perfect. And Florida high had Willie Taggart junior as the QB when Taggart was the Seminoles Coach 

Those two teams would have been light years better then FAMU

But Deion chose to embarrass that JV team on national TV so he could feel better about himself 

That’s literally the only reason lol

( so he can feel good about him self)

they should do a Jax tca vs TX trinity 

On 1/23/2020 at 2:03 PM, nolebull813 said:

What I have heard so far. 

Spruce Creek vs Acalanes,CA

Winter Park vs Delaware Valley,PA

Jensen Beach vs Dakota Ridge,CO

Cooper City vs Greeley West,CO

East Ridge vs Smokey Hill,CO

Everglades vs Mountain Vista,CO

Eagles View vs St Edwards Catholic,IL

Faith Christian vs Danbury,TX

Gadsden County vs Trinity Christian,TX

Dunbar vs Trinity Christian,TX

Columbia vs Valdosta,GA

Viera vs Westlake,GA

Wakulla vs Thomas County Central,GA

Godby vs Thomas County Central,GA

Godby vs Thomasville,GA

Godby vs Coffee,GA

Pensacola Lighthouse Christian vs Mobile Christian,AL

Clearwater Academy vs USA Academy,AL

Why haven't Valdosta and Columbia signed a contract yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ayo brooooo..do u know if we had a home & away vs y’all or was y’all just on our schedule last year. 

It was a home and home. We travel to Dillard this season, it’s on the second half of the season (I think)...We have an extremely talented (upcoming) Sophomore and Junior class of skill players, we just have to develop some linemen. We have an upcoming Soph, who has the potential to be our third Mr. Florida if he stays. He almost returned 3 kickoffs against Madison in the semifinals last season.

4 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

It was a home and home. We travel to Dillard this season, it’s on the second half of the season (I think)...We have an extremely talented (upcoming) Sophomore and Junior class of skill players, we just have to develop some linemen. We have an upcoming Soph, who has the potential to be our third Mr. Florida if he stays. He almost returned 3 kickoffs against Madison in the semifinals last season.

Oh word that’s what’s hannin hopefully u make dat trip to the 954!