FINAL COCONUT CREEK 46 DILLARD 16

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

WORDS CANNOT DISCRIBE HOW DISGUSTED AND UPSET I AM RIGHT NOW.!! IM GOING TO SAY THIS RIGHT NOW DILLARD WHOLE COACHING STAFF NEED TO BE FIRED TONIGHT NOT EVEN MONDAY MORNING TONIGHT.!! THEY MADE ZERO ADJUSTMENTS AGAIN AND THE WHOLE TEAM ISNT DISCIPLINED WHAT SO EVER THEY HAD OVER 90 YARDS IN PENALTIES AND 9± TURNOVERS WITH 6± plus BEING UNFORCED.!! DILLARD WAS ON CREEK 5 YARD LINE OR LESS 9 TIMES.!!! .....YES.!!! 9 TIMES AND TURNED IT OVER ALL 9 TIMES.!! IF THIS TEAM WAS ATLEAST HALF WAY COACHED RIGHT DILLARD WOULD HAVE WIPED THE FLOOR WITH CREEK CREEK DID NOTHING SPECIAL NOTHING AT ALL.!! SANTA CLAUS REALLY CAME EARLY THIS YEAR.

ALL IM GOING TO SAY IS IF DILLARD DONT GET IT RIGHT DURING THERE BY WEEK THERE SEASON IS GOING TO GO DOWN HILL REAL FAST.!! TO START 2-0 AND TO DROP YOUR LAST TWO AND GET OUTSCORED WHILE DOING SO 106-16 IS GOT DAM SAD.!! I NEVER HEARD SO MANY BOO'S FROM A DILLARD CROWD SOMETHING GOT TO GIVE IF EVERYONE OF U GUYS CRITIZE DILLARD AND LAUGH AT DILLARD FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR I CANT EVEN GET MAD BECAUSE THIS DOSENT MAKE ANY SENSE.!! WE GOT 7 MORE GAMES TO GO HOW WILL IT END...WE WILL SOON FIND OUT

Dillard's going to be in serious trouble and they have to still play Hallandale and Boynton Beach who are both playing excellent football and their 4-0 thus far. Oh I'mma tell you this I picked Dillard to win this game by a lot because I wasn't sold on Coconut Creek but....... I might have to reconsider.

And on top that it was a district lost.!! Im actually just leaving the school almost a hour later talking to the coach cuz i was so upset he promised me something is gonna give during the bye week next week and he promised dillard will be a diffrent team coming out the bye week ....we will see..untill then words cant describe how upset i am and the way im feeling but hey life goes on going crazy wont change the score or what happend so we just got to wait and see untill then #GO PANTHERS.!!

Damn....9 turnovers inside the 5 is rough .  Almost sounds shady, like the kids want to get people fired...Not trying to beat a dead horse but it also means Coconut Creek marched down field for 95 yard drives several times as well.   Defensive adjustments are going to be needed as well.  I also picked Dillard to win this game but also new Coconut Creek can have an explosive offense at times (that one wide receiver is nasty) .  Is the bigger problem the offense or defense in your opinion?  By any chance do you have a link to the box score for this game?

Just read the Coconut Creek QB threw for 350 yards and 6 TD's in the game.....They have to get this fixed form Boynton and Hallandale.  If Dillard returns to week 1 form they should be able to play with those teams.  Coral Springs almost had Hallandale tonight but gave up 28 straight points. Lost 28-20.

I feel u but this game was suppose to be 21-0 in dillards favor in the 1st q.t but wen u flyin down field in impresive fashion onlt to get to the 5 and turn it over that demoralize the defense and the teams confidence so many players was getting n2 it on the sideline dillard is waay better den dillard u should have seen the game dillard outplayed this team but they wasnt discplined these last two weeks to save there life 90+ yards in penalties..!!?!?! Just str8 shot themselves in the foot everytime.

Just read the Coconut Creek QB threw for 350 yards and 6 TD's in the game.....They have to get this fixed form Boynton and Hallandale.  If Dillard returns to week 1 form they should be able to play with those teams.  Coral Springs almost had Hallandale tonight but gave up 28 straight points. Lost 28-20.

Coconut Creek is FOR REAL...wow did not see a huge W like this coming for CC. Good win as for Dillard they'll really have to batten down and re-group as district play starts or they might not be in the playoffs before they know it 

I feel u but this game was suppose to be 21-0 in dillards favor in the 1st q.t but wen u flyin down field in impresive fashion onlt to get to the 5 and turn it over that demoralize the defense and the teams confidence so many players was getting n2 it on the sideline dillard is waay better den dillard u should have seen the game dillard outplayed this team but they wasnt discplined these last two weeks to save there life 90+ yards in penalties..!!?!?! Just str8 shot themselves in the foot everytime.

Didn't I tell you Creek would beat Dillard , Dillard won't make the Playoffs