Madison County cheating?

ATLEagle

1 hour ago, Hwy17 said:

So how does this charter school thing work? 

Wondering the same thing myself as was unaware of this type of setup.  If they truly have a pool of 500 additional students to pull from that are unaccounted for in their classification they should be re-evaluated.

39 minutes ago, Football fan said:

Same story different year Shake my head 

How about we give madison new coaches and see what they do. Yall some fools madison good bc of coaching.  Trinity christian good bc of coaching and recruits and transfers.  At the end of the day madison just better at making football players than anywhere else period. Idc that miami has a million people or other places got plenty money.  Madison the same as Miami just no money or million people. So just chilll.

Just now, Perspective said:

Madison County dressing 59 players doesn't really surprise me.  Seriously, what else is there for a teenage boy to do in Madison County, other than play football or work on the farm?  And given a choice between the two, which would you guys pick?  B)

"Green Acres is the place to be ... Farm living is the life for me ..."

1 minute ago, Perspective said:

Madison County dressing 59 players doesn't really surprise me.  Seriously, what else is there for a teenage boy to do in Madison County, other than play football or work on the farm?  And given a choice between the two, which would you guys pick?  B)

Sounds like Hardee County. Even when we were winning we never had more than 50.