Would you support a site that is more inclusive to other HS Sports?

Joshua Wilson

Hey everyone - keep getting asked so I am going to bring this to you all to get some feedback.

Seems fans are really wanting more and more of high school sports that includes more than just football here. It also seems in my research there is no one direct site in Florida that seems to hit on the major sports in one site for high school fans without having to got to a ton of other sites.

As such I am considering launching a site that takes this to task. If we do this, FloridaHSFootball.com will remain a full standalone site that would connect to the new site and vice versa. 

Would you support such a site? What would you want to see on it if we do this. 

Open to thoughts because you all are the fans we are going to be serving.

And if such that we expand to other sports this message board will be combined to provide one powerful and unique message board for all sports in Florida.

Have at it folks!

If such a site was launched I would likely read other sports message boards  but would not be likely to engage chatting in something I have no passion to talk about.....I think basketball and soccer might do well.  I know that there is a travel soccer website based out of Florida that does really well with chat rooms/message boards even nationally.....not sure how HS soccer alone would do.

If such a site was launched I would likely read other sports message boards  but would not be likely to engage chatting in something I have no passion to talk about.....I think basketball and soccer might do well.  I know that there is a travel soccer website based out of Florida that does really well with chat rooms/message boards even nationally.....not sure how HS soccer alone would do.

Thanks for the feedback.... I think everyone has their own general interest.

Basketball, Baseball and Wrestling seem to be the next big generators in line after football.

Trying to decide carefully here on this....

I agree, open forum with Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Wrestling seem to be the ones that generate threads. Tennis, Golf, Swimming, Bowling, etc... could all have a side link but I doubt there would be many visitors.

La Cross seems to be catching on in High School so be open to putting something up for that.

Football is going to remain on its own site...messages board will be expanded and move to the new site, but will still be able to connect from the football site. I am looking to provide something that would be of value to high school athletics and having some discussions with some great people who have also been in preps for a while they are looking forward to helping make this a go. Remember this is just more than about message boards.

Sounds great Joshua....If there was a way you could get a stats/boxscore database for all sports in here, I would be all over it.  Online boxscores (for all sports - football, basketball, track etc..) are hard to find these days, you basically have to go old school and pick up a newspaper. 

Very possible with ScoreStream we can post scores, but we could go out and hunt down the scores from the resources we have to bring you those scores we will do it as well.