Top 3 best players in 1A this decade.

Jesse

On 2/14/2020 at 11:57 PM, MuckCityChamp said:

Akeem Dent-Pahokee, Travis Jay-Madison, and Ty Corbin- Chiefland  

Since nobody else is going to reply. Ty Corbin doesn't play multiple positions. Vinstona Allen, hamp cheevers dominated at multiple positions. Plus Allen has more touchdowns then anybody in the state championship. 9 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Corbin never left the field when he played against Pahokee. Offense, defense, and special teams. 

Dude, vinstona Allen destroyed pahokee, Madison blew out chiefland, and hamp cheevers is the greatest player in Trenton history. He was all state 3 times. Ty Corbin really you could have said. Kinsler or someone else.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2020 at 9:14 AM, Jesse said:

Dude, vinstona Allen destroyed pahokee, Madison blew out chiefland, and hamp cheevers is the greatest player in Trenton history. He was all state 3 times. Ty Corbin really you could have said. Kinsler or someone else.

Pahokee has been in 1A only 4 years. So that’s the only stretch that I have watched. I named 3 players that I liked in my opinion. You have yours and I have mine. 

13 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

2011-12

Footman Brothers :Jefferson Co

Cedric Stokes :Trenton 

2013-2015

Hamp Cheevers :Trenton 

Davis Kid RB : Port St Joe

Tyler King : Ft Meade

2016-2019

Travis Jay : Madison Co

Treven Smith : Blountstown 

Akeem dent pahokee, vinsota Allen Madison co. Derrick Staten Madison co. , Pretty much Alot of Madison county players. But that's your list I guess. Who is your top 3, 

15 hours ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Pahokee has been in 1A only 4 years. So that’s the only stretch that I have watched. I named 3 players that I liked in my opinion. You have yours and I have mine. 

5 years buddy. Lost to Dixie county in 2015, won state 2016 later forfeit, lost to Madison 2017, lost to Hawthorne 2018 in blowout, lost to Madison 2019,  ty Corbin was good, not elite .

Anyone can be a homer and name the great players from the team they watch all the time. I’m sure Madison has had a lot of studs. I have only seen them a handful of times along with these other teams. Those are the kids I have watched that jumped out in the games I have seen. Stats can be misleading, sometimes kids pile up yards against scrubs. The kids that I named I saw in person look like freaks. The Staten from this year was really good so you could probably add him. 

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

Anyone can be a homer and name the great players from the team they watch all the time. I’m sure Madison has had a lot of studs. I have only seen them a handful of times along with these other teams. Those are the kids I have watched that jumped out in the games I have seen. Stats can be misleading, sometimes kids pile up yards against scrubs. The kids that I named I saw in person look like freaks. The Staten from this year was really good so you could probably add him. 

Madison county doesn't play scrubs only in playoffs. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/8/2020 at 10:51 AM, Jesse said:

5 years buddy. Lost to Dixie county in 2015, won state 2016 later forfeit, lost to Madison 2017, lost to Hawthorne 2018 in blowout, lost to Madison 2019,  ty Corbin was good, not elite .

My Opinion is that he is one of the Top this past decade. Like I said, you have your opinion and I have mine. 

15 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Question....how is it that you ask for everyone's top 3 players in 1A for this decade, which in turn is their own opinion. Once they give their top 3(their opinion) you say they are wrong? I get criticism but still.

You need to watch hamp cheevers, you will change your mind . You must be like 15 or something,  you picked ty Corbin from one game, i wish Pahokee would have beat dixie County in 2015. Hamp would have really embarrassed Pahokee sorry a**. Not many people can say they beat madison in 1A, hamp took care of that.  He a legend,  ty Corbin just a regular player, you should have said Hawthorne running back or quarterback,  they made Pahokee look dumb. Pahokee just not good dude,  

On 6/26/2020 at 5:28 PM, MuckCityChamp said:

My Opinion is that he is one of the Top this past decade. Like I said, you have your opinion and I have mine. 

you sleep dude, just like Pahokee football team, for real watch hamp Cheevers, any year yall would have took the L, you would have thought akeem dent switch jerseys. Because hamp would have been beating yall from offense, defense,  special teams,  dude shows up every game. This ty corbin one game performance against new Pahokee is weak dude. Pahokee supposed to blowout 1A schools.  One game you said weak, travis jay every game takes off, Allen from madison every game shows out. Ty played madison got killed.  You really saying some dude, better than hamp cheevers you sleep.  Please watch more than a game,  football teams play 10 games or more. You probably like 15 years old. Don't watch too much football.  If one game against new Pahokee makes you say he better than players who took off every game.  you literally acting like Pahokee is still the sh** or something.  Wake up dude it's over, heck dixie county beat them . Just running the ball , 

On 6/28/2020 at 6:21 AM, Jesse said:

you sleep dude, just like Pahokee football team, for real watch hamp Cheevers, any year yall would have took the L, you would have thought akeem dent switch jerseys. Because hamp would have been beating yall from offense, defense,  special teams,  dude shows up every game. This ty corbin one game performance against new Pahokee is weak dude. Pahokee supposed to blowout 1A schools.  One game you said weak, travis jay every game takes off, Allen from madison every game shows out. Ty played madison got killed.  You really saying some dude, better than hamp cheevers you sleep.  Please watch more than a game,  football teams play 10 games or more. You probably like 15 years old. Don't watch too much football.  If one game against new Pahokee makes you say he better than players who took off every game.  you literally acting like Pahokee is still the sh** or something.  Wake up dude it's over, heck dixie county beat them . Just running the ball , 

I can tell that your are not far from 15 years old with the "you sleep" lingo. Enjoy your day guy.