(2-2) STRANAHAN @ (2-2) DILLARD PREDICTIONS

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

OK AFTER A LONG 2 WEEKS INCLUDING THE BYE WEEK AND HEARING HOW HORRIBLE THEY ARE AND HOW THERE NOT GOING TOMAKE THE PLAYOFFS.! DILLARD WILL BE BACK IN ACTION THIS THURSDAY AGAINST THE DRAGONS @ HOME ...LIKE I WAS TELLING U GUYS 2 WEEKS AGO AFTER THAT DISGUSTING LOST TO CREEK KNOWING WE WOULD HAVE BEAT THEM BY 35+ IF WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF OUR OWN WAY AND HOW THE COACHES PROMISED CHANGE ((&&& THERE WAS SOME MADE THIS BYE WEEK" I SEE DILLARD WINNING OUT THE REST OF THIS SEASON OF COURSE I KNOW EVERYTHING IS WEEK TO WEEK AND HALLANDALE &&& BOYNTON BEACH IS ALREADY LOOKING LIKE THE FAVS TO MAKE THE POST SEASON "JUST LIKE LAST SEASON".!! BUT I JUST FEEL IT WE WILL SHOCK YOU GUYS AGAIN STARTING THURSDAY NIGHT

I dont know but i think that u r forgetting that dillard beat themselves vs creek its not like creek came in and dominated dillard dillard drug creek up and down the field only to turn it over on there 5 yard line or less 9 times thats 50+ points that was left on the field and with that happenig u putting all the pressure on your defense witch will eventually break because there not resting and the offense isnt helping so now you have a tired defense vs a motivated team who now have momentum any team in dillard situation dat nite would have lost so to answer yo question i dont know all i know is stranahan is goung to be in fpr a rude awakening thursday night.

@DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS You know I went to the Da West and Ely game and being that I went to Miramar I knew of Ely band. The people on Da West side was just in awe because of their size and how they reminded them of and always resembled Famu band. Anyways I heard one person say don't let the size fool you and boy was he right; now don't get me wrong Ely was good pushing at least 175-200 against a 100 size band at best, but they could of sounded way louder and better then what they size presented. I say all all this to say that Dillard might be pushing 250 and Stranahan pushing 60, but that doesn't mean Stranahan will get blown out and at the end of the day both Da West and Ely were evenly matched.

Not to change the subject in the battle of the bands which I actually think Dillard will win in a ROUT!....

Stranahan has actually seen some decent teams this year (not quite Dillards schedule though).  Lost @ Home to Flanagan (0-36) and Lost @ Boynton Beach (27-54).... They also played two cupcakes @McArthur (W 34-6) and Suncoast (W43-7).  I think they get 3 scores on Dillard but Dillard gets 5 or so.

You know your team better then I do Dillard High but I just don't see a 49-14 blowout based on factoring these teams and scores.  Then again emotions will always outscore a game played on paper.  Hope your Panthers get it done in style!