Dillard Is Looking for a Upstate WK 3 road game vs a quality Team; Any Takers ??

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Yoo yoo yoooooo it’s been a few months y’all boys !! A lot has been going on I haven’t been in hiding lmao!!

nontheless tho my panthers are looking for a up north away game for week 3 vs a solid quality team if anybody from up north no of any teams let me know so I can pass the info to my head coach and athletic department so we can make it happen. 

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yoo yoo yoooooo it’s been a few months y’all boys !! A lot has been going on I haven’t been in hiding lmao!!

nontheless tho my panthers are looking for a up north away game for week 3 vs a solid quality team if anybody from up north no of any teams let me know so I can pass the info to my head coach and athletic department so we can make it happen. 

I've been keeping my eye out and I'm also trying to see if Columbia game with Valdosta was finalized because if it fell through than we would have that week open 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I've been keeping my eye out and I'm also trying to see if Columbia game with Valdosta was finalized because if it fell through than we would have that week open 

Most definitely keep me updated ..we’re most definitely trying to make our non district games extremely solid this year.

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah because it's not like a 5-5 team from Jacksonville didn't running clock Carol City last year 

That would be completely impossible and extreme madness that could only happen in make believe land :rolleyes:

I said he won’t FIND a better team. Meaning all the great teams are booked up. Lol 

4 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

I said he won’t FIND a better team. Meaning all the great teams are booked up. Lol 

And what’s crazy is because we don’t have a lot of wiggle room we have two year contracts with a few non district teams from last year. 

for ex..pahokee comes to us this year after traveling to them last year; we travel to Columbus this year after hosting last season; and piper comes to us this year after us traveling last year. 

so so far that puts our schedule in no specific order 
American heritage Plantation (kick off classics)

columbus 

pahokee

piper

boyd Anderson (district)

northeast (district)

Hollywood hills (district)

Archbishop McCarthy (district)

ely (annual soul bowl)

So that leaves us with only two games to schedule two Quality teams that will get us ready for the playoffs. 

• 2 weeks later...