Glades Central resume

Floridatech

I was looking through some glades central info and realized they played almost everybody in the state, from spring to the playoffs and alot of these teams were at their best too......here's a list in no particular order.....

Played

Miami Central 2009 spring game

Carol City in 2009

AHP in the playoffs 

Cocoa in the playoffs 

Dwyer in the regular season 

FP Westwood spring game 2010

FP Central spring game 2013

Pahokee annual rivalry 

AHD multiple years 

Dillard multiple times 

Oxbridge 2017 regular season 

4 hours ago, Floridatech said:

I was looking through some glades central info and realized they played almost everybody in the state, from spring to the playoffs and alot of these teams were at their best too......here's a list in no particular order.....

Played

Carol City in 2009

AHP in the playoffs 

Cocoa in the playoffs 

Pahokee annual rivalry 

AHD multiple years 

Dillard multiple times 

We’ve had a lot of great games with them 

On 3/13/2020 at 1:42 PM, Floridatech said:

Played

Carol City in 2009

AHP in the playoffs 

Cocoa in the playoffs 

Pahokee annual rivalry 

AHD multiple years 

Dillard multiple times 

Although we are not were use to be, Glades Central has played and beat some of the best teams in Florida. We have total of 9 state championships appearances, 6 state championships , and  apart one of Florida’s most famous rivalry  game the Muck bowl (with the Pahokee Blue Devil)

The likes of America heritage plantation, cardinal gibbons, pine forest,  Madison County, Miami northwestern, Armwood, Etc we’ve played all of them and actually beat them. 

They also hold a 2-1  record against out of state teams.  Byrnes (L), Dallas Skyline (W), Texas Denison (W)

Lately we have been down, but our Resume is LEGENDARY! 
Hopeful this year we can get back on track 

49 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

I mean we played Chaminade 

I also forgot 1 more thing

We have a motto in the Muck ( Anytime, Any place, Anywhere). Beating Chaminade doesn’t scare Glades Central at the least. You better play us the same way played Chaminade or Vero too will be added on that long list  as well. 
Vero will have to either earn that win or take a lost..... don’t feel bad if happens; it’s happen to some of the best teams in Florida. lol 

We still have room on the schedule for you if you like to try your luck  

2 hours ago, A-Town561 said:

We have a motto in the Muck ( Anytime, Any place, Anywhere). Beating Chaminade doesn’t scare Glades Central at the least. You better play us the same way played Chaminade or Vero too will be added on that long list  as well. 
Vero will have to either earn that win or take a lost..... don’t feel bad if happens; it’s happen to some of the best teams in Florida. lol 

I’m gonna talk to our coach to see if we can try & get glades central on the schedule for 2021 those games vs the raiders are always classics especially the nail biter thrillers in 06 and 2010.

8 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m gonna talk to our coach to see if we can try & get glades central on the schedule for 2021 those games vs the raiders are always classics especially the nail biter thrillers in 06 and 2010.

Indeed, I’ll talk to our coach as well. If we cross paths best of luck to you Dillard.

16 hours ago, A-Town561 said:

Although we are not were use to be, Glades Central has played and beat some of the best teams in Florida. We have total of 9 state championships appearances, 6 state championships , and  apart one of Florida’s most famous rivalry  game the Muck bowl (with the Pahokee Blue Devil)

The likes of America heritage plantation, cardinal gibbons, pine forest,  Madison County, Miami northwestern, Armwood, Etc we’ve played all of them and actually beat them. 

They also hold a 2-1  record against out of state teams.  Byrnes (L), Dallas Skyline (W), Texas Denison (W)

Lately we have been down, but our Resume is LEGENDARY! 
Hopeful this year we can get back on track 

Yea yall done played almost everybody and when those teams were at their peak 

16 hours ago, A-Town561 said:

Yall got week 1???