Vero Beach will be traveling to Viera

Floridatech

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Viera is done. May is gone. Vero should beat them by 4 plus touchdowns 

Smith is just as good a coach for Viera but Viera 3 of their best returning starters to Rockledge and a backup that was prime for a breakout season to Cocoa. They also lost former Cocoa assistants to Melbourne becoming their DC. So I can definitely see Vero running away with this one.

20 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Smith is just as good a coach for Viera but Viera 3 of their best returning starters to Rockledge and a backup that was prime for a breakout season to Cocoa. They also lost former Cocoa assistants to Melbourne becoming their DC. So I can definitely see Vero running away with this one.

Viera also plays Westlake GA who is loading up. They are gonna get the doors blown off by a lot of teams. 5-5 might not make the playoffs 

8 hours ago, badbird said:

Vernon, Victory Christian, Vagina, Varella, Vanguard, Villages, Village Academy

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

These only teams I recognized

Who are these other ones I've never heard of?

Columbiafan, I had a feeling that you had never seen or heard of the third team mentioned on badbirds list.

2 hours ago, badbird said:

That team is undefeated.  Columbiafan wouldn't stand a chance against it.

3 hours ago, Just A Coach said:

Columbiafan, I had a feeling that you had never seen or heard of the third team mentioned on badbirds list.

I thought it was a honest misspelling issue but if he was trying to sneak some adult joke in there than I'm gonna have to remove the post

25 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Vanguard 

Word is Vanguard lost a bit this off-season in transfer portal

Them vs Vero Beach in 2020 would be completely pointless and would be nothing more than Vero beating their chest for beating a team a few years too late for it to really be worth bragging about 

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I thought it was a honest misspelling issue but if he was trying to sneak some adult joke in there than I'm gonna have to remove the post

Damn your a tool