(3-2) DILLARD @ (6-0) BOYNTON BEACH PREDICTIONS

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

Im going to start off by saying joe pinkos prediction for boynton beach to win by 31.!!! is pure foolishness lol i dont know how he calculate his games smh but besides that here we are again another 3-2 dillard team another 6-0 boynton beach team and once again dillard is the underdog by a ridiculous margin this is by the far the game of the week in BROWARD.! but again i know i will be the only one picking dillard to win this week lol but im going with my gut but i will say this if dillard come and play DILLARD HIGH FOOTBALL.!! witch they WILL they will win but if they dont they WILL LOSE.! STR8 UP.! But i see a motivated dillard team so we will see what happen.

Tigers vs. Panthers!  Well I think Boynton Beach may not have played a game of this 'magnitude" but they have played two teams this year arguably comparable or better then Dillard- neither of them slowed the Tigers down.....I think even if Dillard steps up the D, they are going to need a minimum of 35 points to have a shot at winning this game @ Boynton. Sorry, Dillard_High_Panthers (I'll be rooting for ya) but I think best case scenario I am seeing for Dillard is:

Dillard: 27   Boynton: 34

What 2 schools they have played that are better den dillard please tell me.! Boynton beach played nothing but cupcakes dillard has seen waaay tougher competition dating back to kick off classics.! But nun of that will matter friday on who played who its all about who played the best football friday night.! And who ever that is thats who will have the strangle hold on the district straight up.! But like i said my gut is telling me dillard is going to win this game so thats what im rolling with we face this same team last year.! And won 41-31 we know what to do.! If not then they will be 3-3.!

Sure. I would say Westminster Christian out of Miami is at least as good (maybe better) as Dillard and Boynton also played a very good team out of Colorado (Heritage) who I think is as good as Dillard as well.  Dillard has seen a better schedule top to bottom so far for sure ....but Westminster Christian is not a cupcake.  There name might be but if you check them out you might agree ...they just might be as good as Dillard. Don't get fooled by the names..lol..( There is a Bishop Kenny High School out there better then Dillard as well...)

BTW, looking closer at Dillard's schedule to start the season it looked ridiculously hard however week after week it looks to be turning our Plantation and Deerfield Beach are missing something this year. Yes, I know Plantation squeaked by Hollywood Hills 35-33 last week and Deerfield Beach won a pillow fight vs. Taravella 14-7 but they are both down this year.  It is not Dillard's fault those programs have not shown up this year but getting the W vs. those teams does not look like a "big win"  now.  Dillard is just better this year.  IMG and St. Thomas look like top 10 teams in the state and Coconut Creek ....well, I think you said yourself had not played anyone (going into the game vs. Dillard) , have talent but are not as good as Dillard...

Let's be honest schedule strength is always a plus but sometimes talent and coaching wins.  I happen to think right now Boynton is simply playing better and more consistent then Dillard.   Flanagan, Monarch and Cardinal Gibbons have not played near Dillard's schedule but I think you would agree Dillard would struggle vs. those teams.  We'll find out Friday night....Will Dillard's talent and sure edge in schedule strength allow them to prevail at Boynton Beach???  I'll be the first to be eating crow if Dillard drops 41 on them and wins!

That heritage school u talking about is ranked 2417 in the nation and that was in kick off classics now on to the real schedule

Week 1 olympic heights who is now 0-5

Week 2 lake worth who is now 3-3

Week 3 village academy who is 4-2 but only have wins over every winless team left in palm beach

Week 4 westminster christen who is 5-1 but plays with ok standings but u also they play in a 2 team district where the othe other team is 1-5 and as for westminster boynton beach was actually there test because they wasnt playing ANYBODY.!

WEEK 5 creek who is 4-2 we already know what time it is with them

Week 6 cardinal newman who is 2-3 and have lost there games by 35+ each time

Sooo when you facter in all of that boynton beach hasnt played anybody so dont let there hype fool u they were 6-0 last year because of a weak schedule and ended up 9-1 because when it got to a real school ( dillard ) they wasnt ready

BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE NUN OF THAT WILL MEAN ANYTHING FRIDAY ITS ABOUT WHO PLAY MISTAKE FREE AND THERE BEST GAME FRIDAY.!! AND WHO EVER THAT IS THATS WHO WILL WIN TO JUST SAY ITS A FORGONE CONCLUSION THAT BOYNTON WILL WIN WHY BECAUSE THERE 6-0.?? THATS CRAZY.! YOU HAVE TO FACTOR IN THE STREAGNTH OF THE SCHEDULE AND HOW DID THEY DO IN BIG GAMES AND HOW THEY DO WHEN THEY DO MEET HEAD TO HEAD THEN THATS WHEN YOU MAKE A PREDICTION

BUT LIKE I SAID WHEN I FIRST MADE THIS THREAD I KNEW I WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE PICKING DILLARD TO WIN THIS AND DILLARD WILK BE THE AWAY TEAM TO....YEAH I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE LOL....BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE I SAY

DILLARD 28 BOYNTON 21 IF DILLARD COME OUT AND HAVE A GAME LIKE THEY DID VS CREEK OR IMG IT WILL 35-14 BOYNTON AT HOME.! AND THATS JUS KEEPIN IT REAL.!

Not a forgone conclusion because they are 6-0 and they surely have not played Dillard's schedule. I just think Boynton is a better right now. I also think Westminster Christian out of Miami is as good or better then Dillard right now as well.  Perhaps I'm  wrong.

I also think Flanagan and Monarch and maybe Cardinal Gibbons who have not played close to Dillard's schedule would actually handle Dillard with relative ease. What do you think???

.....Dillard did not play well vs. IMG or Creek but is it possible those teams might also be as good or better then Dillard?  I mean if Dillard turned the ball over 9 times inside the 5 yard line vs. Coco Creek,  then Coco Creek had to have a few 95 yard drives for TD's (based on the final score)?  Right?

Having games like Dillard had against IMG and Coco Creek are the unfortunate part of football.  Do you remember all of the games that Dillard's opponents in the past  had similar to those (broke down mentally or made mistakes vs Dillard?)  kind of games?  Probably not.   It happens to all teams but some teams just do it more then others. 

Again, I look at Dillard as a talented team yet erratic week to week.  Call it mistakes, play calling.... but it is what it is.  They are going to need to play their best game of the season (better then the way they played vs. what appears to be an average Plantation and average Deerfield team ) to beat  Boynton Beach in my opinion.

and your right but the same goes for boynton beach its easy to say a team is playing well was when there not playing nun of the powers in there own county.! Dwyer glades central palm beach central american heritage delray atlantic royal palm beach if they really wanted to beef up the schedule they would have.! &&& i gurantee if they did they would have 1 or 2 loses right now but they schedule these cupcakes and pad there stats u talk about deerfield and plantation being average i bet they would even give boynton a run for there money dont get me wrong if boynton beach beat dillard i will most def give them there props because i give respect when it is do but untill they do lets not put them in the hall of fame yet because as of yet they havent proven anything but they can beat the teams there suppose to there only test was central in the playoffs (last year) blew out && dillard in the regular season ..lost.! So im not buying the hype are they talented?? Hell yea are they legit? To a certain extent but im rolling with my gut DILLARD 28-21

and to answer yo question because some were pick 6s and also you should know that if your defense isnt getting any rest and is on the field twice as much as the other school thats already advantage #1 for them its only so much the defense can do if the offense is dragging there defense up and down the field only to turn it over at the goal line thats a HUGE MOMENTUM KILLER and for to happen 9 times at some point the defense has givin up and there goes broken assignments and easy points.! So was creek better that night for taking advantage of a team that was suppose to be blowing them out?? Yeah but to say creek is even close to being as good as dillard or better is laughable.!!

played monarch spring game went down to the wire ..gibbons was in the same district with them for 2 years and went nail to nail with them and would be the same this year as for flanagan i dont know would have to play them and see...but NUN OF THIS are about any of those schools were not even playing them.! Regardless if the streangth of schedule is comparable to boynton boynton beach is not monarch flanagan or gibbons so how dillard will fare against those teams are pointless cuz if boynton had all three on there schedule thats a automatic 2 loses so lets stick to the topic at hand DILLARD VS BOYNTON BEACH.! this game is going to who starts off fast and who play mistake free football....IM TELLING U RITE NOW.! IF BOYNTON BEACH SCORES THE 1ST 10 TO 14 POINTS DILLARD WILL BE IN TROUBLE ON THE ROAD BUT IF DILLARD GETS ON THE BOARD 1ST AND DICTATE THE PACE AND WIN TIME OF POSSESION THEY WILL WIN THIS GAME.! SO ALL IN ALL THIS CAN GO EAITHER WAY JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.