I've been Censored

badbird

Columbiafan didn't know what Vagina was.  He hasn't seen one since he came out of his momma.  Since we have no school and I'm bored I'm going to see if I can get banned lol.  No hard feeling Comulbiafan I still like you and plan on making a game one of these days that you guys can make it past the second round.

11 minutes ago, badbird said:

Columbiafan didn't know what Vagina was.  He hasn't seen one since he came out of his momma.  Since we have no school and I'm bored I'm going to see if I can get banned lol.  No hard feeling Comulbiafan I still like you and plan on making a game one of these days that you guys can make it past the second round.

7. No posting anything that is not fit to be read by a minor. We have many minors who view this board and do not want posts being created promoting strip clubs, drugs and anything else that can fall under this category.

34 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

7. No posting anything that is not fit to be read by a minor. We have many minors who view this board and do not want posts being created promoting strip clubs, drugs and anything else that can fall under this category.

If a kid can read this he knows what it is except you :o

• 3 weeks later...