FINAL HALLANDALE 30 DILLARD 14

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

WHAT A PATHETIC.!! PATHETIC!! PERFORMANCE BY DILLARD TONIGHT STANDING ROOM ONLY CROWD ..HOMECOMING PLAYOFF BERTH ON THE LINE AND THEY LOOKED LIKE HOT GARBAGE.!! IMA KEEP IT REAL DILLARD COACHING STAFF AS A WHOLE NEEDS TO BE OUT THE DOOR.! AND BRING IN COACHES THAT WANT TO COACH AND WHO WANT TO WIN.! TO MANY TIMES WE BRANG IN A COACH JUST BEACAUSE THERE AN ALUMNI AND THEY UNDERPERFORM.!

THEY WAY THE PLAYERS VIBE WAS TONIGHT YOU WOULD THINK THAT THEY ALREADY HAD A PLAYOFF BERTH WRAPPED UP.! AFTER THE GAME ZERO EMMOTION WHAT SO EVER MAN AND THATS WHATS SO UPSETTING.!

DID I WANT US TO WIN?? OF COURSE BUT IM KIND OF GLAD WE LOST BECAUSE THAT WOULDNT HAVE LED TO ANOTHER BLOWOUT IN THE PLAYOFFS.!

WE HAVE

1.NO OFFENSE AT ALL.!!

2. AND A AVERAGE DEFENSE AT BEST.!

TO START OUT 2-0 AND GO 1-4 IN YOUR NEXT 5.! AND 3 OF THOSE GAMES U HAD WON BUT YOUR OFFENSE COULD NOT CASH IN TO SAVE THERE LIFE.!! ITS UNEXCEPTABLE MAN I LOVE MY TEAM AND WILL ALWAYS BE A PANTHER AND BLEED BLUE AND GREY BUT AS LONG AS THEY STAY DOWN THIS ROAD THEY WILL ALWAYS MEDICORE.!

TURNING POINT OF THE GAME DOWN 21-14 HALLANDALE FUMBLES KICK OFF RETURN DILLARD RECOVERS ON HALLANDALES 1 YARD LINE GETS IN THE ENDZONE BUT FUMBLES THE BALL REFS AWARDED IT TO HALLANDALE AND THERE WENT THE MOMENTUM.!

BUT ALL IN ALL CONGRATS TO HALLANDALE ON THE VICTORY BUT MY PANTHERS ARE OFFICALLY ELIMINATED FROM PLAYOFF CONTENTION.! IT HURTS IM SAD BECAUSE I CARE.! SOMETIME I THINK AS FANS WE CARE MORE THEN THE PLAYERS AND COACHES DO BUT IM NOT GOING TO BEAT MY SELF UP ABOUT IT.! ON TO BASKETBALL SEASON

Average.!! Thats the thing dillard has had every game won but the IMG academy game.! Every other game dillard shot there own self in the foot there not dicsplined what so ever.! They lack the drive to win and succeed and that all start from up top if you dont have winners as coaches your not going to have it in the players

Well Dillard_High_ Panthers, it was great reading the commentary and your support of the program.  Hopefully they make the needed changes and get back to the playoffs next year.  They played a pretty solid schedule this year and as you stated the erratic offense just caught up to them.   I hope you stay around and give your opinions and predictions of all the upcoming big games .  You saw both Boynton and Hallandale and they will meet next week...any opinion on who wins that matchup?