Leto Beats Plant!

OldSchoolLion

It did happen, and here's proof.  Back in 1993, Leto took it to Plant on their home field.  Leto actually had a decent team that year, making the playoffs.  They were knocked out in the first round at Apopka.

Plant only become a power in the modern era in the mid 2000's.  Between 1985 and 2004, Plant only made the playoffs once, and got blown out in the first round the year they made it. 

Just imagine, a team that is a doormat today could be a state powerhouse in 25 years.  Who will it be?

1 hour ago, gatorman-uf said:

Not sure if you are suggesting they will be a powerhouse, but I don't think they are a doormat
2019: 7-4
2018: 7-4
2017: 7-4
2016: 8-3
2015: 3-7
2014: 8-3
2013: 8-3

My guess is Atlantic Coast (Jax). 

Fair enough. They are not a doormat. But they are not a recognized team right now. I believe at some stage they will have a mid 2000s "Plant like" program.

Windemere High is a school that could get some finacial backing for the program that resides in an affluent area. The basketball team made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs this past year. Maybe one day they could figure out a way to get some athletes to leave schools like DP, West Orange, Apopka, Wekiva, and others in the Orlando area. Will take a while but it's a possibility. 

And yes Badbird, I had to google how to spell the word "affluent". I almost blacked out trying to spell it on my own.

13 hours ago, Just A Coach said:

Windemere High is a school that could get some finacial backing for the program that resides in an affluent area. The basketball team made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs this past year. Maybe one day they could figure out a way to get some athletes to leave schools like DP, West Orange, Apopka, Wekiva, and others in the Orlando area. Will take a while but it's a possibility. 

And yes Badbird, I had to google how to spell the word "affluent". I almost blacked out trying to spell it on my own.

The Right coach with school choice and they could be a power