Coaches in the Central Florida area Please Read

badbird

" A coach will impact more people in a year than the average person will in a lifetime"
Billy Graham

Dear Coaches,

Please join us to show our community their coaches are in a united front. Sports have often been a medicine for healing in our country. Coaches are some of the most influential and respected people in the lives of their athletes and communities. Come join us for a walk around Lake Eola Park and show everyone what it means to be, "One Family, One Heartbeat."

This is not an event to share political agendas. The objective is to demonstrate the power of  a unified front of love and respect. Without those two elements, it is impossible to start having difficult conversations. Let's allow this event to be the stepping stone for further progress and support.

Please respect our objectives. We encourage you to bring signs, but request you keep it to only two phrases: "Coaches for Community" and " One Family, One Heartbeat." Furthermore, we will be practicing social distancing protocol. Wearing a mask will be your individual decision.

Be the inspiration you were meant to be.  4th and 1....you can punt or go for it. Let's go for it.

Image preview

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Also, I would appreciate it if you send me a reply if you are going to attend. Lastly, feel free to share this with other coaches, clergy and school administrators. 

If your a coach and have not reached out to your athletes yet, please do. Just something as simple as telling them that they are on your mind and that you are there for them. These are hard times and people need to start acting human and show compassion and understanding.