Disney games

nolebull813

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Makes sense since Cooper City was supposed to play a Colorado team at Disney this year as well. Winter Park should handle them pretty comfortably 

Rockledge would be a much better game, but when searching for opponents at this stage, you just have to try and fill your schedule and hopefully not lose out on a home game.

23 hours ago, blystr2002 said:

Word is Broward teams being told no games out of the Tri-County (Dade, Broward, Palm Beach) will be approved. This will probably mess with some schedules. Also, being told to not be surprised if that gets restricted further to nothing out of Broward like they did with spring sports unless necessary like a district game.

20 hours ago, HornetFan said:

My grandson told me Winter Park would only play Cooper City if they travelled to Orlando; Orange County schools may not approve travel to South Florida.. Another possibility is Rockledge. 

You are going to see a lot of this... traveling allowed in certain zones, no travel outside to other areas. That means a ton of schedules could be up ended. 

That leads me to this... should I even continue to collect schedules up until something becomes clearer?

1 minute ago, Joshua Wilson said:

You are going to see a lot of this... traveling allowed in certain zones, no travel outside to other areas. That means a ton of schedules could be up ended. 

That leads me to this... should I even continue to collect schedules up until something becomes clearer?

If they do that up here we will be screwed

The teams in North Central won't schedule us, if it wasn't for teams out there like Tampa Bay tech, Valdosta, North Marion, Oakleaf, TCA we wouldn't have any non conference games and if they restrict things like that we won't have to worry about even having a single game to play 

17 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

You might continue to collect schedules with any out of state or out of area games listed as questionable. An interesting category could be games cancelled due to Covid 19, including the dates of such games, such as entire Admiral Farragut entire schedule. It could be a helpful tool for coaches trying to search out replacement games for newly open dates.

3 hours ago, HornetFan said:

You might continue to collect schedules with any out of state or out of area games listed as questionable. An interesting category could be games cancelled due to Covid 19, including the dates of such games, such as entire Admiral Farragut entire schedule. It could be a helpful tool for coaches trying to search out replacement games for newly open dates.

I am working on that, but I am also seeing a of schedules still incomplete on MaxPreps which is odd. Usually most will have schedules out. I guess a lot are in wait and see mode to see what the FHSAA decides to do.