Posts (ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ)

Joshua Wilson

There will be no tolerance of any posts that can be taken or of a racist tone on this message board. Any posts including words that are sensitively racist will grounds for an immediate ban from the message board. With the recent climate shift of culture in this country there is no room for this kind of behavior or tolerance of it. I will not allow it on this message board, not today, not yesterday and definitely not tomorrow going into the future. You all can speak First Amendment rights, but please note, that is a private company for full disclosure and this is provided as a service that can either stay up for the years to come or can be taken down overnight based solely on my decision. As such with that in mind, it is also my right as the owner to keep things that are not good for the broader good of this community to rest here. By leaving such things would make me guilty and in of support of them. 

If anyone want to know where I stand in all of this, please read my statement from a week ago which is going to stay pinned for a long time to come.

If you have any questions or comments, please send me a message on here. 

https://twitter.com/FlaHSFootball/status/1268920527126761480?s=20

1 minute ago, badbird said:

well both were in that post so why not mention both or is one more important than the other

I think it's more that the post Joshua is talking about that's pinned on his Twitter had to do with the race topic so that's where the primary focus of the warning was for but neither is allowed and any further use of either will result in a immediate ban

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think it's more that the post Joshua is talking about that's pinned on his Twitter had to do with the race topic so that's where the primary focus of the warning was for but neither is allowed and any further use of either will result in a immediate ban

oh I'm too old for twitter.  Did someone cry like a little b to Josh?

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

No smartass he made a post addressing the current climate and his stance on the recent protests in America and the social injustice that led to these issues

so smartass is ok?  How do I know what the hell he is talking about?  Someone used the N word and then he post this. I thought he was talking about that post.  :P

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

so smartass is ok?  How do I know what the hell he is talking about?  Someone used the N word and then he post this. I thought he was talking about that post.  :P

I'm gonna stop because I don't want the focus of Joshua's post being distracted by me fighting with a birdman