2020 Schedules

Joshua Wilson

I am in the process of uploading 2020 Schedules to the website. A link that says "Complete" will be located next to each schedule as they are posted and complete.  

Just note if you see anything that needs changing, please let me know. I know a lot of the Out-of-State games are going to be a mess to know if they will actually happen or not. 

https://floridahsfootball.com/schedules/

4 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

I am in the process of uploading 2020 Schedules to the website. A link that says "Complete" will be located next to each schedule as they are posted and complete.  

Just note if you see anything that needs changing, please let me know. I know a lot of the Out-of-State games are going to be a mess to know if they will actually happen or not. 

When you gonna do predictions.  Or not for 1A because madison already wins.

On 6/15/2020 at 10:27 AM, Joshua Wilson said:

Josh,

I don't know if you have heard about this or not, but Mulberry has dropped out of 5A-10 and is going Independent for 2020. Mulberry is now listed as Independent on the FHSAA website and on MaxPreps. Hardee has replaced Mulberry with Vero Beach on their schedule. Also, Lake Wales has replaced Mulberry with Clearwater Central Catholic on their schedule. Sebring has also posted a Classified on the FHSAA website saying they are looking for a Week 6 (September 25) game. Sebring played Mulberry Week 6 last year.

Mulberry2020.png

2 hours ago, The Heartland Archives said:

Josh,

I don't know if you have heard about this or not, but Mulberry has dropped out of 5A-10 and is going Independent for 2020. Mulberry is now listed as Independent on the FHSAA website and on MaxPreps. Hardee has replaced Mulberry with Vero Beach on their schedule. Also, Lake Wales has replaced Mulberry with Clearwater Central Catholic on their schedule. Sebring has also posted a Classified on the FHSAA website saying they are looking for a Week 6 (September 25) game. Sebring played Mulberry Week 6 last year.

Mulberry2020.png

Yeah I am every well aware Mulberry went independent... not surprised. Also given the fact they will have to play all their games on the road this year, this is probably not surprising either.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:11 PM, nolebull813 said:

Who is True North? Listed in the independent section 

Not a new school in Miami, but they are a Charter Prep school and they are officially fielding a football program. They already have some what of a schedule set to go on their school website for 2020.

2 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

Not a new school in Miami, but they are a Charter Prep school and they are officially fielding a football program. They already have some what of a schedule set to go on their school website for 2020.

On their web page, their team looks like a Pop Warner team; they're young kids.

https://www.tnclassical.org/athletics/

On 6/20/2020 at 12:51 AM, Just A Coach said:

I just looked it up and your right. Very young. It has to be middle school because most of the games on the school website are on wednesday or thursday. No way thats a varsity or even a JV team. 

This is varsity schedule. The teams on their schedule are ALL high schools. In Miami Dade County games are played as early as Wednesday due to field shortages. 

8 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

This is varsity schedule. The teams on their schedule are ALL high schools. In Miami Dade County games are played as early as Wednesday due to field shortages. 

You're right. They list their team as a HS team, but they look like MS kids. The schools that have scheduled them are going to have to be careful not to seriously hurt them. Someone isn't being very responsible putting them against HS teams.

3 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

You're right. They list their team as a HS team, but they look like MS kids. The schools that have scheduled them are going to have to be careful not to seriously hurt them. Someone isn't being very responsible putting them against HS teams.

The kids may be tougher than they look. Time will tell. 

On 6/21/2020 at 12:08 PM, HornetFan said:

Also very possible they have started this program from scratch having built up a middle school program first and then going to a high school program as they rise up through the grades. This seems to be the typical approach in a lot of areas now.

17 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

Also very possible they have started this program from scratch having built up a middle school program first and then going to a high school program as they rise up through the grades. This seems to be the typical approach in a lot of areas now.

They don't list a Middle School football team on their website. Maybe the picture on their site is a few years old and the kids are further along in their school grade and development. Strictly going by the picture would appear to be leading lambs to their slaughter by playing established varsity programs.

10 hours ago, HornetFan said:

They don't list a Middle School football team on their website. Maybe the picture on their site is a few years old and the kids are further along in their school grade and development. Strictly going by the picture would appear to be leading lambs to their slaughter by playing established varsity programs.

On the website its states the main high school campus is grades K-10th

14 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Trinity Christian may have one of the most difficult schedules in the state. How they get through it must be divine intervention. And, if we're both in the playoffs, we'll meet them in the first round again. Wough is me. :unsure:

What's their schedule and do yall have a set schedule as of yet?

3 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Looking at TCA schedule if a season happens I don't see worse than 7-3

Easy win  (14+ point favored TCA)

North Florida Educational Institute
University Christian
Lee
Ribault

TCA lean (7-13 point favored TCA)

Raines
Bolles
Godby

Toss up (7 points difference between the 2 teams)

Columbia
Flagler Palm Coast

TCA underdog (7+ point underdog)

AHP

Tough schedule but not nearly as tough as last year and if TCA and Trinity Catholic end up as 1 and 2 seeds (which I think is very possible) they won't see each other until regional finals of 3a playoffs, not first round 

16 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Looking at TCA schedule if a season happens I don't see worse than 7-3

Easy win  (14+ point favored TCA)

North Florida Educational Institute
University Christian
Lee
Ribault

TCA lean (7-13 point favored TCA)

Raines
Bolles
Godby

Toss up (7 points difference between the 2 teams)

Columbia
Flagler Palm Coast

TCA underdog (7+ point underdog)

AHP

Tough schedule but not nearly as tough as last year and if TCA and Trinity Catholic end up as 1 and 2 seeds (which I think is very possible) they won't see each other until regional finals of 3a playoffs, not first round 

Columbia, why would OTC not see TCA until the regional finals this season? Last season we played them in the first round. Has something changed with the playoff structure or am I missing something?

Just now, Proseteye said:

Columbia, why would OTC not see TCA until the regional finals this season? Last season we played them in the first round. Has something changed with the playoff structure or am I missing something?

TCA went 5-5 and was a 6 seed

Trinity Catholic was a 3 seed so they were matched up in first round

If both end up in a different seeding they wouldn't see each other until much later 

30 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I’m eager to see how Randazzo does in their second year. 

Excited to see the fake scores some deranged person who created the profile inputs this year. 

Hopefully some overtime thrillers and down to the wire classics!!

I'm afraid said deranged person may have to change the imaginary team's name to have a second season . . . I'm pretty sure MaxPreps finally caught wind of what was going on and removed Randazzo from their website.  Disappointing to say the least;  I was really looking forward to seeing how some of those underclassmen progressed.   B)