4A South

soflofootfan

Ummm BTW ain't blow everybody out they played this year...

Man nobody said anything about them blowing anybody out. What people have been saying is how much of a juggernaut they are and can anybody stop them. They've played a veritable who's who and won them ALL. They are winners, hands down. They put their pants on one leg at at time just like everyone else but until somebody knocks off the giant they are favorites! I merely implied that Cocoa played them tight and showed they aren't untouchable. 

Man nobody said anything about them blowing anybody out. What people have been saying is how much of a juggernaut they are and can anybody stop them. They've played a veritable who's who and won them ALL. They are winners, hands down. They put their pants on one leg at at time just like everyone else but until somebody knocks off the giant they are favorites! I merely implied that Cocoa played them tight and showed they aren't untouchable.

Which I feel you... But everybody knew they were not the juggernaut like last year and I think Central game was a lot tougher then this cocoa game... But cocoa did look good tho...

Yeah you're probably right about Central. I obviously didn't see that game but I saw they played just as close as Cocoa. Well, one point closer ;) .

BTW your boys?

Well I'm from dade of course and I respect that coaching staff and school.. I root for them... They really care about the kids and raise them to be young and respectful kids...

Well I'm from dade of course and I respect that coaching staff and school.. I root for them... They really care about the kids and raise them to be young and respectful kids...

Then if you know that about that coaching staff at BTW I now have nothing but respect for them also. As people. Hearing that is fantastic! I will always pull for coaches that do things the right way and look at their kids as more than what can you do for me on Friday night. The game of football is a wonderful vessel to use to teach and learn valuable life lessons. To teach our young men to be responsible, respectful, contributing members of society.

So your a Central guy?  ;)

You can say I'm all dade county... Lol! My alma mater is North Miami Sr High... We lost first round of the playoffs to Coral Gabels.... Yes I do root for Central since my former teammate had played for them after I graduated highschool... His name was Bryan Pata... He went to Central his sr year... But my problem with Central pass years was their coaching staff... IMO their coaching staff going back 11 years span cost them at least two more state championships... But they do go a good coaching staff now and I hope they beat mainland... This is gonna be Central 4th straight good qb their gonna face... I think if Central can contain the qb the will come out victorious....

Zoe I feel ya. I was ALL Hillsborough county too. Went to school there, played there, later coached there. Now I live in and work in Jacksonville. I still pull for my Hillsborough county teams (some more than others) but I also pull for Trinity Christian because I have nephews that go there. One graduated and plays at Florida, one is playing now, and one is about to move to JV level next season.

I can say that I truly have no dog in this fight. I respect both programs and absolutely LOVE the game of football and Florida HS football. I know sparks are gonna fly in that matchup! Central has knocked off some REALLY good teams so I know they have the ability. That's why I started the other thread about the team in 6A from Tampa that could potentially be the next round matchup. 

As far as this 4A matchup we'll see. It's hard to bet against Bolles. But I like BTW as long as they don't beat themselves. 

You can say I'm all dade county... Lol! My alma mater is North Miami Sr High... We lost first round of the playoffs to Coral Gabels.... Yes I do root for Central since my former teammate had played for them after I graduated highschool... His name was Bryan Pata... He went to Central his sr year... But my problem with Central pass years was their coaching staff... IMO their coaching staff going back 11 years span cost them at least two more state championships... But they do go a good coaching staff now and I hope they beat mainland... This is gonna be Central 4th straight good qb their gonna face... I think if Central can contain the qb the will come out victorious....

RIP Bryan Pata! NEVER FORGET! 

Wow you know what Zoe. I let that one fly right over my head. What happened to Bryan is a shame only made worse by the fact they haven't found anyone. I just read an article about it and about his family. He seemed like a great person! God always takes His angels back home before we're all ready. RIP 

Wow you know what Zoe. I let that one fly right over my head. What happened to Bryan is a shame only made worse by the fact they haven't found anyone. I just read an article about it and about his family. He seemed like a great person! God always takes His angels back home before we're all ready. RIP

It still hurts us! You'll think cause he play football for the canes that case would of get solved... Smh!! But that dude was a dude that everybody love and respected.. That's why we don't understand why he got murdered and the area he got murder at...

I feel ya Zoe. Stuff like that is absolute bananas. Goes on wayyy too much. A player of mine had his house shot up with his mother inside because some idiot was looking for his brother. I read that happened in Kendall am I right?

I feel ya Zoe. Stuff like that is absolute bananas. Goes on wayyy too much. A player of mine had his house shot up with his mother inside because some idiot was looking for his brother. I read that happened in Kendall am I right?

Yes in Kendall which hardly nothing ever goes wrong over there... Surprise nobody heard anything but to ppl arguing.... If he was arguing like where he is from in north miami ppl would of been come outside and see what the hell was going on....

Tragedy only made worse by not finding the responsible party. Compounded by nothing making sense. But just because nothing really ever happens doesn't meant it can't. Obviously. But random mess happens all the time. Some person could've somehow felt scared by this big kid and pulled his weapon on him in an instant and over....Smdh  

Absolutely!!!!! Don't know all of the details so if I say anything please understand it is not to offend. I am truly sorry for this young person, his family, his friends and community and anybody that knew him. Very senseless and cowardly thing to do. Sometimes this world can be a b*tch!

Would have LOVED to see this game. I hear and read it was a barnburner. And Bolles goes down to BTW, again! Ouch! Bolles just can't get over that hump. Big ups to BTW. Would've been good to have another one in Duval. Lol

Would have LOVED to see this game. I hear and read it was a barnburner. And Bolles goes down to BTW, again! Ouch! Bolles just can't get over that hump. Big ups to BTW. Would've been good to have another one in Duval. Lol

Well they did 4 years ago, just have not gotten over it since lol. Bolles gave them a much better game than many thought they would. Give props to Corky and his crew though. Year after year they end up in Orlando with a shot to win it. A testament to how good of a coach he is, the assistants there, and the players. 

Well they did 4 years ago, just have not gotten over it since lol. Bolles gave them a much better game than many thought they would. Give props to Corky and his crew though. Year after year they end up in Orlando with a shot to win it. A testament to how good of a coach he is, the assistants there, and the players. 

Without a doubt. Say what you want about that school. Because I've heard it. I also have some knowledge about them and Trinity. But I digress. Lol

Anyway, they have consistently been successful. There facilities look like a small college. They do a good job. That can't be argued. I know they beat BTW but that ONE TIME isn't good enough. Again. I'm just glad it was a good game and it would have been cool to have another champ in my new hometown. But they have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and I know they're not. 

Without a doubt. Say what you want about that school. Because I've heard it. I also have some knowledge about them and Trinity. But I digress. Lol

Anyway, they have consistently been successful. There facilities look like a small college. They do a good job. That can't be argued. I know they beat BTW but that ONE TIME isn't good enough. Again. I'm just glad it was a good game and it would have been cool to have another champ in my new hometown. But they have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and I know they're not. 

Oh no I understand what you are saying 100%. I kind of wish Aquinas and Bolles would set up like a home and home that game would be a great chess match between great coaching staffs!