Hialeah Champagnat OUT of playoffs

STARaiders2014

In a move I was hoping for Champagnat will not be in the playoffs. Ever since they backed out of that game with Trinity Christian in JAX then QUIT vs IMG Academy I have been hoping for this.

You DO NOT lead young men or teach them how to handle tough situations in life when you WALK OFF THE FIELD AND QUIT in the middle of the 2nd quarter. That teaches kids that when the going gets tough, just quit...it's easy.

They claimed to be Leaders of Men....I think you need to be a man first before you can lead men....

In a move I was hoping for Champagnat will not be in the playoffs. Ever since they backed out of that game with Trinity Christian in JAX then QUIT vs IMG Academy I have been hoping for this.

You DO NOT lead young men or teach them how to handle tough situations in life when you WALK OFF THE FIELD AND QUIT in the middle of the 2nd quarter. That teaches kids that when the going gets tough, just quit...it's easy.

They claimed to be Leaders of Men....I think you need to be a man first before you can lead men....

I agree 100% 

WAIT.! WHAT.! THE LIONS.?? WHY ARE THEY NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS.?? AND THEY QUIT VS IMG IM PRETTY SURE THE SCORE COULDNT BE WORSE THEN IT WAS VS DILLARD.

It was 48-8 when they quit. IMG leading. I don't care if it was 100-0 you do NOT quit....ever. It not only shames your reputation across the state. It shows your quiz the easy way out and teaches them all the wrong things in life.