So I hear you guys talk high school FB over here

Silver King

On 7/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, peezy28 said:

If that happened  I can ban the account.

I still pop in once a week or so, just give the board to Ol’ Neutral as the mod and walk away lol. It’s a shame far cry from the early and mid 2000’s when the board was really alive.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 8:17 PM, Trelle said:

I still pop in once a week or so, just give the board to Ol’ Neutral as the mod and walk away lol. It’s a shame far cry from the early and mid 2000’s when the board was really alive.

I remember in 2009 to around 2014, that message board was really going strong. The South Florida posters leaving the board really had an effect. I wonder whatever happened to OU112?

8 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

I remember in 2009 to around 2014, that message board was really going strong. The South Florida posters leaving the board really had an effect. I wonder whatever happened to OU112?

The best time on that board was 98-2005 when you had posters like Blue2, Chap, Oracle, playmaker52, Noleguy (aka 20), TarponChuck, LoneWolf, and a lot more.

11 hours ago, Jesse said:

Madison county should host 1a state title, since the trophy gonna be there already.  Oh and that state rushing record,  madison county freshman running back hold my beer. He getting it easy put $100 on it.

Passing Derrick Henry record this season?

LMAO man do you preview your posts before saying them because geez you may want to check what the record is before making such claims

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm surprised Madison didn't already set that record while playing JV teams in the finals

And normally when people say "state rushing record" they talking season or career record 

They had to share the rock. Allen could have got it last year.  Dude had 13 carries 247 rushing yards.  But Fleming will get it whatever ever year he wants it. Dude gonna run over Columbia.

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You said that last 2 years too

Fleming better than allen. Fleming is like James Cook fast, and very very explosive like trey sanders. He is the ultimate high-school football running back. You might wanna check him out before its too late,. Dudes nickname is smoke for a reason.  He gonna smoke Columbia madcoe running back high-school. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Fleming better than allen. Fleming is like James Cook fast, and very very explosive like trey sanders. He is the ultimate high-school football running back. You might wanna check him out before its too late,. Dudes nickname is smoke for a reason.  He gonna smoke Columbia madcoe running back high-school. 

And when we played Trey Sanders we held him around 100 yards and 1 TD

18 minutes ago, badbird said:

I will take the bet.  I'll put $100k on it. 

Just 100 dude. You really dumb if you think a 1a team gonna stop him. In middle school he destroyed 5a, 4a, 3a, middle schools. He 5'7 or 5'8 right now, 165 pounds. Runs a 4.6 don't underestimate madison running backs, ask hunter about 2017.

11 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Just 100 dude. You really dumb if you think a 1a team gonna stop him. In middle school he destroyed 5a, 4a, 3a, middle schools. He 5'7 or 5'8 right now, 165 pounds. Runs a 4.6 don't underestimate madison running backs, ask hunter about 2017.

deal $100  state rushing record yards for a season

31 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Okay he gonna be better than trey sanders. And yall don't have anyone anyway. 

If you think we don't have talent coming back you are too clueless for me to have a debate with, you clearly only look at rivals or 24/7 for talent yet how many rated players does Madison County have?

Better than Trey Sanders? LMAO I really hope the Madison fans realize some the stuff you say on here 

30 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Yeah well how many 1a teams does Madison play during the season?

2017? You mean Madison beating a Columbia team by 14 after Columbia had already played on that Tuesday and had no practice between the games because they were banged up? If your gonna get into a debate make sure you have all your facts in a row because if you don't I won't hesitate to take you or anyone else on here to school

I may be a moderator but I have and always will be poster first and I'm pretty damn good at it and I've earned my place here for a long time friend

15 minutes ago, badbird said:

Derrick Henry 4261 yards in a season that's the state record.  I'm willing to bet you he doesn't break the 1A record which is Kevin Taylor 2884 for another $100

He could get Kevin,  I'm talking about the state game.  Record 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah well how many 1a teams does Madison play during the season?

2017? You mean Madison beating a Columbia team by 14 after Columbia had already played on that Tuesday and had no practice between the games because they were banged up? If your gonna get into a debate make sure you have all your facts in a row because if you don't I won't hesitate to take you or anyone else on here to school

I may be a moderator but I have and always will be poster first and I'm pretty damn good at it and I've earned my place here for a long time friend

we will see 

16 minutes ago, badbird said:

Derrick Henry 4261 yards in a season that's the state record.  I'm willing to bet you he doesn't break the 1A record which is Kevin Taylor 2884 for another $100

Like I said I don't think he fully realizes who held the record and how many yards it was

That's what? An average of nearly 400 yards a game for an entire season