State Final Trivia-Unique 6A Title Game

OldSchoolLion

In 2005, something unique happened at the state final series that has only happened once in FHSAA state series history.  What was it? 

There could be more than one answer, but there is one particular I am looking for.  For instance, some teams won their one and only state title in school history, but it is not that. 

1. Of the two times the finals were held in Miami/Dade, this is the only one in which not a single Dade County team played for a title. 

2. The large class title, 6A, final featured a Palm Beach County team versus a Broward County team. I don't think that's ever happened before or after. 

3. Nease and Palm Beach Gardens won their one and only title to date 

8 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Was 2005 the year they held the finals in Miami, but in two different stadiums for some reason because of delays (hurricanes maybe) or was it the year that the Muck dominated the finals with 4 teams making it (Clewiston, Glades Central, Pahokee, and Glades Day)?

The finals were held in two different stadiums in Miami, but that is not the answer.

35 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

1. Of the two times the finals were held in Miami/Dade, this is the only one in which not a single Dade County team played for a title. 

2. The large class title, 6A, final featured a Palm Beach County team versus a Broward County team. I don't think that's ever happened before or after. 

Not in 6a but they have had Broward vs Palm Beach very recently, twice

Chaminade Madonna vs Oxbridge Academy in 2017

Chaminade Madonna vs Kings Academy 2018 

3 is correct but idk if that is the specific answer, honestly I think it's likely the very last one you mentioned with no Dade team playing for a state title 

17 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

Was 2005 the year they held the finals in Miami, but in two different stadiums for some reason because of delays (hurricanes maybe) or was it the year that the Muck dominated the finals with 4 teams making it (Clewiston, Glades Central, Pahokee, and Glades Day)?

That happened a year later in 2006

Glades Day def North Florida Christian 

Pahokee def Trinity Catholic

Bolles def Clewiston 

Glades Central def  (undefeated) Pine Forest 

19 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

In 2005, something unique happened at the state final series that has only happened once in FHSAA state series history.  What was it? 

There could be more than one answer, but there is one particular I am looking for.  For instance, some teams won their one and only state title in school history, but it is not that. 

Has it happened since 2005?

19 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

You are warm.  Think in even broader terms.

11 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

The 6A, largest class title game was between two South Florida teams which were less than 30 miles away from each other geographically? 

The 6A title game was the only FHSAA state final game in the largest classification ever played by teams from ___________ counties.

5 hours ago, Proseteye said:

In 2005 Trinity Catholic went undefeated and beat Pahokee in the championship game. Robert Love broke the all time pass completion record in spite of the Celtics defeating his team. I believe this might be it.

Wrong answer...Not even close. LOL