Treasure Coast Teams tentative Fall plan

Drogo

Looks like due to Covid, the 4 counties along the Treasure Coast area have decided to limit travel and bringing in teams from out of the area, so local games only this year, if there is football at all...https://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/high-school/2020/07/31/high-school-sports-treasure-coast-teams-play-local-schedule-2020/5555831002/

24 minutes ago, Drogo said:

For Vero it eliminates the following games:

8/21 Clearwater Academy International 

8/28 Fort Lauderdale 

9/4 Venice (again...)

9/11 Lake Minneola

9/18 Hardee

10/16 Chaminade-Madonna

10/30 Viera

I was looking forward to having Vero on the schedule

3 hours ago, Drogo said:

For Vero it eliminates the following games:

8/21 Clearwater Academy International 

8/28 Fort Lauderdale 

9/4 Venice (again...)

9/11 Lake Minneola

9/18 Hardee

10/16 Chaminade-Madonna

10/30 Viera

No Clearwater, Chaminade, or Venice? It looks like Veros winning streak is safe for now

4 hours ago, Drogo said:

I agree, especially this year, Vero’s gonna be down.

Vero will not be down this year. I don't know if you read the article, but Vero has got three highly recruited players on the treasure Coast's super 11 roster.  Yes and thanks to the FHSAA  schedule, Vero will have another undefeated regular season!

19 minutes ago, roygod said:

Vero will not be down this year. I don't know if you read the article, but Vero has got three highly recruited players on the treasure Coast's super 11 roster.  Yes and thanks to the FHSAA  schedule, Vero will have another undefeated regular season!

All on the defense, that was never in question, but the offense has a lot to replace, hope you’re right, and given they’re no longer playing teams early that could have beat them, the learning curve won’t be as steep. 

18 hours ago, Drogo said:

All on the defense, that was never in question, but the offense has a lot to replace, hope you’re right, and given they’re no longer playing teams early that could have beat them, the learning curve won’t be as steep. 

On offense we will have our starting running back returning along with two  very good wide receivers. All we need is a quarterback. But like he does every year, coach Lenny Jankowski will produce a great quarterbback.

3 hours ago, roygod said:

On offense we will have our starting running back returning along with two  very good wide receivers. All we need is a quarterback. But like he does every year, coach Lenny Jankowski will prouce a great quarterbback.

Looks like Vero Is ready for another undefeated season. All we need now is for @Floridatech to come out of retirement and then we’ll be all set.

• 2 weeks later...