Who Are These Famous Coaches? Jim Buckridge & Phil Ziglar

OldSchoolLion

9 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Who are they?

At what school(s) have they coached together?

Have either of them been hc in a state final?

Timber Creek football coach Jimmy Buckridge (left) will get help this season from former Hagerty and Boone head coach Phil Ziglar (right), who retired from teaching in December. Buckridge was an assistant under Ziglar at Boone in the 1990s.

The Hagerty coach is Phil Ziglar, who had a legendary career at Boone, and who lead the Braves to at least one state title game in his tenure at the school. The other coach is the Head Coach at Timber Creek, but I am not sure of his name, I believe that his first name is Jim.  I don't what school that they coached at together, but these are two of the better coaches in the Central Florida area, and maybe the entire state.

35 minutes ago, badbird said:

Jim Buckridge.  He coached at Boone with Ziglar and now Ziglar is at Timber Creek with Buckridge.  Two good people

I have heard that Phil Ziglar is a better person than he is a football coach. Since he is a very good high school football coach, one can only imagine how that speaks to the man's character. Timber Creek is always extremely well coached and disciplined, Coach Buckridge always gets the absolute most out of his talent on a yearly basis.