SFHSAA being created ?

SubZero

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Technically the FHSAA could never assign a class as private only or separate the privates

If that is true, why did MC move to 1A, other than they couldn't be competitive at a higher level? They're one step above Pop Warner.

10 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

What is even more ridiculous than MC playing the bully in 1A is that Jesse thinks this is good for their reputation. 

It's not, and you can move up from here meaning why not play in higher classes vs better competition, Pahokee is not the same, used to be juggernaut, but things happen, and same with Madison, you can't run classes forever. 

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

Idk  why is st Thomas allowed in the playoffs.  

St Thomas is playing 7A, as well as national teams that want to test them. They, unlike MC, have nothing to be ashamed about. MC state titles are little more than "participation awards".

11 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

St Thomas is playing 7A, as well as national teams that want to test them. They, unlike MC, have nothing to be ashamed about. MC state titles are little more than "participation awards".

Also, they play in a tough county, allbeit, STA takes pride in punishing them, but every now, and then, they get tripped up too. 

7 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

Please tell me who gonna beat madison. 

10 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Please tell me who gonna beat madison. 

Do they play tackle or flag football in 1A? You have to be careful at that level because middle school kids are still growing and developing. You don't want to hurt them and stunt their growth. There are a few girls flag football teams around Orlando that could probably give MC a good game. 

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

Madison would hang in any class 

Lmao in the lower classifications yes you can't argue that. But 5A and up not at all. Yes they can beat bigger schools. Its possible for almost any team. But playing those schools on a week to week basis, including the playoffs? Madison would get worn out over time

4 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

They can petition out, to a higher classification. Madison was a consistent 4A program, but they’ve never had a championship run like this prior to dropping 3 classes. 
I graduated from FSU so I’m aware of their program and to say they’ve always been this dominant and not true. I remember the Geno Haynes team playing Javoris James (Immokelee) in the finals. I know Glades Central beat them in a finals also. 

Cocoa also beat them in the semifinals.

6 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Lmao in the lower classifications yes you can't argue that. But 5A and up not at all. Yes they can beat bigger schools. Its possible for almost any team. But playing those schools on a week to week basis, including the playoffs? Madison would get worn out over time

Last year Madison lost to St. Pete Lakewood. Lakewood is good  4a team and was formerly a decent 5a team.  That IMO is a good measuring stick to compare Madison with.

14 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

You sleep, madison got depth this year they loaded  75 plus players. Including a Florida commit

47 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Sorry everyone.  I thought this was a thread about the SFHSAA.  Looks like I accidentally clicked on a Madison County thread instead.  That's been happening a lot lately.:rolleyes:

We're just having fun with Jesse and his delusion that MC is a top team in the state. They're more like a bully in Pre-K.

4 hours ago, Jesse said:

Why not? Until Jesus returns madison wins.  If it's 1 more ring or a 1000 rings

Of all his confusing and crazy posts this one is actually pretty dang funny. kudos to Jesse for finally using some wit