FloridaTech

nolebull813

How did FloridaTech get banned?  

1. 1. I just read in a thread he got banned. What did he do? He seemed like a cool dude. Was it gross abuse of power by the moderators or did he do something so flagrant he got the ban hammer? 

• Abuse of power by the mods
    • Flagrant language/actions by the poster

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I just read in a thread he got banned. What did he do? He seemed like a cool dude. Was it gross abuse of power by the moderators or did he do something so flagrant he got the ban hammer? 

he went on a tirade and dropped several racist and homophobic language directed to one of the posters 

48 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

he went on a tirade and dropped several racist and homophobic language directed to one of the posters 

Racist towards what race? He was black. Plus was the homophobic language just 90’s talk? Like you .......... ..........! ........... up. Those were acceptable ways to talk back when I was younger. Lol

3 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Racist towards what race? He was black. Plus was the homophobic language just 90’s talk? Like you .......... ..........! ........... up. Those were acceptable ways to talk back when I was younger. Lol

Doesn't matter it's not accepted here and what race he was is irrelevant 

That language isn't okay on this board regardless of what race it comes from because a causal reader wouldn't know what race someone is when they read that and that alone is grounds for a boot 

He's broken plenty of rules I let slide and that tirade just broke the camel's back and forced a review and Josh made the call for the ban 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

The only mistake made was me not being as strict in the past and we now are on 0 tolerance for that 

Any form of that type of stuff is automatic ban 

This might not be the place to talk about this, but. If we get any type of season this year, you might see Columbia play Venice. 

9 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

This might not be the place to talk about this, but. If we get any type of season this year, you might see Columbia play Venice. 

That highly likely could come down to what happens at the county meeting today in regards to when the county decides to start the fall season 

Either way I hope it's a 2 year deal so I can at least watch it next season 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

That highly likely could come down to what happens at the county meeting today in regards to when the county decides to start the fall season 

Either way I hope it's a 2 year deal so I can at least watch it next season 

Well I’ve been in touch with Coach Peacock and Venice and Columbia both have weeks open. I emailed him Columbia’s phone number and AD email, so he might Be able to make it happen. I think it would be a very good matchup.

Just now, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Well I’ve been in touch with Coach Peacock and Venice and Columbia both have weeks open. I emailed him Columbia’s phone number and AD email, so he might Be able to make it happen. I think it would be a very good matchup.

Which week would that be? 

I just know that our county supposed to meet I think today to discuss when we start fall sports 

7 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

My bad that was a typo, week 1.

Well they meet tomorrow to discuss fall sports in Columbia county 

That will likely determine any hope of that game being signed but I'll tell you this if Venice isn't willing to travel to Lake City in the deal you all will be wasting time contacting them 

Best shot is probably go to Lake City this year and get return trip next season or being willing to offer a reasonable stipend this year and return trip next year 

That's why I don't think a game would Vero would happen because Vero isn't willing to come to Lake City as they always want to buy off teams to keep the game at home and that won't fly with Columbia County, even though attendance seems to drop every year they find heavy value in getting a home game for whatever reason but me personally I couldn't care one way or the other, I actually rather make a long travel to a game because it's more fun an experience from a fan perspective

27 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well they meet tomorrow to discuss fall sports in Columbia county 

That will likely determine any hope of that game being signed but I'll tell you this if Venice isn't willing to travel to Lake City in the deal you all will be wasting time contacting them 

Best shot is probably go to Lake City this year and get return trip next season or being willing to offer a reasonable stipend this year and return trip next year 

That's why I don't think a game would Vero would happen because Vero isn't willing to come to Lake City as they always want to buy off teams to keep the game at home and that won't fly with Columbia County, even though attendance seems to drop every year they find heavy value in getting a home game for whatever reason but me personally I couldn't care one way or the other, I actually rather make a long travel to a game because it's more fun an experience from a fan perspective

Venice would be fine making the trip to Lake City. I was actually hoping we could get you guys to come to Powell Davis, though that probably isn’t realistic considering the travel situation and the pandemic at hand. But to respond to your point Vero Beach’s county is choosing to play a local schedule only due to Covid and that game isn’t going to happen until 2021 at least. I do think Venice vs Columbia would be a great matchup though, and hopefully the coaches can work out a deal.

4 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Venice would be fine making the trip to Lake City. I was actually hoping we could get you guys to come to Powell Davis, though that probably isn’t realistic considering the travel situation and the pandemic at hand. But to respond to your point Vero Beach’s county is choosing to play a local schedule only due to Covid and that game isn’t going to happen until 2021 at least. I do think Venice vs Columbia would be a great matchup though, and hopefully the coaches can work out a deal.

Oh I agree and yes I know about the current situation with Vero however even if they weren't restricted this year I have doubts they would be willing to travel to us 

Personally I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Venice play in Lake City this year so that next year when I actually go to games I could make the ride down to Sarasota 

I wouldn't want to miss that kind of trip 

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If not maybe they can work something out for a future series starting next year 

It would be a good Matchup for both programs who haven't played in decades 

Sorry Columbiafan, just saw on twitter Coach Peacock filled week 1 with America  Heritage and Week 2 with IMG ACADEMY!!

28 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Columbia don’t want no smoke from any team South of Ocala. 

Said same thing only for us to drive 4 hours and smoke IMG

But let me guess most will say "preseason so it don't matter, Columbia still a nothing program" 

Played Atlantic last year while missing half our defensive starters and still hung with them for 3 quarters and they were top team in PBC

Columbia fears nobody