Vero vs Venice

Ric Flair

10 hours ago, Jesse said:

Madison didn't play nobody near Clearwater level it showed.  They won the game Madison is Boise state of Florida no joke. They beat anybody. They the best underdog.  And again dade county is huge.  Plenty of money money money. Well well Madison has being upgrading staff and training facilities.  They got plenty of players ready,  that always come out of nowhere.  You and everyone is very lucky Fleming left to lowndes I promise you.  Buddy 

Wait did you really say the Miami-Dade schools have plenty of money to go around? 

8 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

That’s funny. I could probably name 20 schools in Florida alone who could beat Madison. But I guess Madison will smack IMG Academy, Saint Thomas Aquinas, Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Columbia, Venice, Vero Beach, Lakeland, Chaminade-Madonna, Dr. Phillips, Trinity Christian, Plant, Dwyer, Viera, Pahokee, Palmetto, Lee, Raines, Bolles, and Edgewater before we’re ready for that conversation. B)

They blew out edgewater last time they played look it up. They can beat most of them 

8 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

That’s funny. I could probably name 20 schools in Florida alone who could beat Madison. But I guess Madison will smack IMG Academy, Saint Thomas Aquinas, Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Columbia, Venice, Vero Beach, Lakeland, Chaminade-Madonna, Dr. Phillips, Trinity Christian, Plant, Dwyer, Viera, Pahokee, Palmetto, Lee, Raines, Bolles, and Edgewater before we’re ready for that conversation. B)

Dwyer ain't the same team anymore and Lee lost a lot in off-season so I could see Madison beating those 2 

The rest would beat them plus I could also throw in Cardinal Gibbons, Miami Palmetto, Columbus, Apopka, Bartram Trail, Oakleaf, etc

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Who built that stadium traz Powell, and who buys uniforms,  travel buses , everything.  

Most the uniforms come from sponsors, that's how Miami Central and Northwestern get new stuff most of the time because sponsors want their brand attached to them 

And a lot of times when they travel OOS they get their opponent or a third party to flip the bill

Dade is one of the poorest counties for schools in the state 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dwyer ain't the same team anymore and Lee lost a lot in off-season so I could see Madison beating those 2 

The rest would beat them plus I could also throw in Cardinal Gibbons, Miami Palmetto, Columbus, Apopka, Bartram Trail, Oakleaf, etc

You sleep madison has smash this teams look it up. Madison would win against half. It's gonna be close games.

Just now, Jesse said:

You sleep madison has smash this teams look it up. Madison would win against half. It's gonna be close games.

So if you beat a team 20 years ago that means your capable of beating them any year 

Well back in the 70s we beat Ely so I guess that means we would have running clocked their state championship team in 02 then right? It's same logic your applying to these teams 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

So if you beat a team 20 years ago that means your capable of beating them any year 

Well back in the 70s we beat Ely so I guess that means we would have running clocked their state championship team in 02 then right? It's same logic your applying to these teams 

madison beat this teams a few years ago. They loaded now. And always will be.

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Edgewater certainly wasn't loaded when you all played them

Don't believe me ask @DarterBlue2 I'm sure he's very familiar with Edgewater as they were off and on rivals with Apopka

Madison beats or hangs with all transfer,  recruit schools. Yeah madison might get 1 or 2 from somewhere.  But in everyone of their state pictures it shows the same people. Every year. All these schools need they out of state/ out of country players. Or in state players. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Who built that stadium traz Powell, and who buys uniforms,  travel buses , everything.  

I'm not a Miami but respect to the upmost so if I'm mistaken any of the 305 guys can correct me. 

But you mean the stadium that majority of the schools down there share? The uniforms they get through their sponsorship with Nike and Jordan. Also I believe Carol City is with Adidas and also has uniforms purchased by an alum that's able to do so in a major way.

You mean the travel buses that are purchased by fundraisers, donations, and the opponents they travel across the country to play?

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Madison beats or hangs with all transfer,  recruit schools. Yeah madison might get 1 or 2 from somewhere.  But in everyone of their state pictures it shows the same people. Every year. All these schools need they out of state/ out of country players. Or in state players. 

Columbia in 2018 wasn't no transfer Academy and beat Madison by 24 points 

They had 1 transfer in the entire starting lineup and his family all played at Columbia in the 80s and 90s so he was simply returning to his rightful home to play his last 2 years 

What's your excuse there?

Is the refs? Is it food poisoning? Is it a flat tire? Lol

59 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia in 2018 wasn't no transfer Academy and beat Madison by 24 points 

They had 1 transfer in the entire starting lineup and his family all played at Columbia in the 80s and 90s so he was simply returning to his rightful home to play his last 2 years 

What's your excuse there?

Is the refs? Is it food poisoning? Is it a flat tire? Lol

Thats only one team.  The rest have too, all those other schools especially Edgewater 

11 hours ago, Jesse said:

Jesse, I don't know if you're delusional or just the biggest Madison fan in Florida. You'll probably pick the second reason (big fan), but I think the second definitely makes you the first (delusional). The Edgewater team of several years ago was an average Central Florida team. About three years ago, quite a few of the best young football players in Orlando made the decision to play together at Edgewater. The team they assembled was big, very fast, and very talented.  They added a young talented coach and the result was they took St Thomas Aquinas to the final whistle in the state championship game in 7A. They will have some of those players back this year, but they lost a lot of talent to graduation.  They'll be a very good team again this year, but maybe not even the best in Orlando.

35 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

Jesse, I don't know if you're delusional or just the biggest Madison fan in Florida. You'll probably pick the second reason (big fan), but I think the second definitely makes you the first (delusional). The Edgewater team of several years ago was an average Central Florida team. About three years ago, quite a few of the best young football players in Orlando made the decision to play together at Edgewater. The team they assembled was big, very fast, and very talented.  They added a young talented coach and the result was they took St Thomas Aquinas to the final whistle in the state championship game in 7A. They will have some of those players back this year, but they lost a lot of talent to graduation.  They'll be a very good team again this year, but maybe not even the best in Orlando.

Madison 1-0 against Edgewater. Orlando trash Apopka got smashed by guess who. Madison look it up.

7 hours ago, HornetFan said:

Jesse, don't you realize that by trashing teams that Madison has beaten in the past that you diminish your team's accomplishments. When did Madison beat Apopka in football?

I never understood the fans (especially walking out of the stadium after a victory) who are shouting "[name of other school] sucks!" 

OK, so if that school sucks, then your team just beating them really wasn't all that big of a deal, now was it?