Vero vs Venice

Ric Flair

9 hours ago, HornetFan said:

Jesse, don't you realize that by trashing teams that Madison has beaten in the past that you diminish your team's accomplishments. When did Madison beat Apopka in football?

He's talking about 15 seasons ago, no one is talking about events of 2005. Madison County is a good program, but they're no juggernaut. 

8 hours ago, Perspective said:

I never understood the fans (especially walking out of the stadium after a victory) who are shouting "[name of other school] sucks!" 

OK, so if that school sucks, then your team just beating them really wasn't all that big of a deal, now was it? 

Just asking aren't you the one who like keeps records and stuff. You had something were you where predicting who would win its class for state.  Base off previous years.  You had like teams records and you basically predicted that blountstown would play madison for state.  And other teams would make the finals.  Could I see that again please it was cool. You also did college football records and ranked them. If it ain't you could you tell me who does all that stats and records stuff please please. 

On 8/25/2020 at 8:53 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dwyer ain't the same team anymore and Lee lost a lot in off-season so I could see Madison beating those 2 

The rest would beat them plus I could also throw in Cardinal Gibbons, Miami Palmetto, Columbus, Apopka, Bartram Trail, Oakleaf, etc

I think its laznidex that keeps up with records and stats. Its really cool hopefully they do stuff this year

29 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Just asking aren't you the one who like keeps records and stuff. You had something were you where predicting who would win its class for state.  Base off previous years.  You had like teams records and you basically predicted that blountstown would play madison for state.  And other teams would make the finals.  Could I see that again please it was cool. You also did college football records and ranked them. If it ain't you could you tell me who does all that stats and records stuff please please. 

Your thinking of @LAZ

7 hours ago, SubZero said:

He's talking about 15 seasons ago, no one is talking about events of 2005. Madison County is a good program, but they're no juggernaut. 

no juggernaut but only 36 losses since 2003 huh???. Almost 200 wins. Come on dude plenty of titles and wins over big classes,  and out of state wins over the legendary Valdosta high school football team every knows. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

no juggernaut but only 36 losses since 2003 huh???. Almost 200 wins. Come on dude plenty of titles and wins over big classes,  and out of state wins over the legendary Valdosta high school football team every knows. 

Does Madison have any openings in their schedule? We’ll come play you guys