Edgewater V IMG

EagleEye

16 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Elder from Ohio, Grayson,  Lowndes,  st Francis.  Duncanville, Allen in Texas, plenty of teams. Madison County in 2005-2009. Just saying them because with no transfers they showed the USA how to play football.  In 2008 had the no.5 player in the country.  And Chris Thompson as well.  One day Madison will return on everything I love.  

I'll wait :D

12 minutes ago, Jesse said:

It makes plenty of sense.  Edgewater is a joke fake program trying to be real.  When in reality they forever trash. Pahokee a joke too.  

I think they're a pretty real program, that game against IMG wasn't a simulation I don't think :huh:. Anyway I'll wait till you have valid points, I think their defense gave up in the 2nd half and let a lot slide by but aside from that the game was just IMG overworking edgewater like they did to venice.

5 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

I'll wait :D

I think they're a pretty real program, that game against IMG wasn't a simulation I don't think :huh:. Anyway I'll wait till you have valid points, I think their defense gave up in the 2nd half and let a lot slide by but aside from that the game was just IMG overworking edgewater like they did to venice.

Nah yall have superstars.  No excuses this is florida all teams just shut up and take the L. If you want to complain go to Kansas or Montana and complain why yo team gave up or was too weak. Injuries blah blah blah.  Again fake programs trying to be real 38-6 madison own yall egdedown.  

I wanted to talk about the game, I don't understand how that came across as complaining, just saw it as an opportunity to spark the conversation back up but I mean if that's how you took it im sorry I guess? I'm also confused on what you mean by 

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

fake programs trying to be real

Again if you believe they're fake, I don't think Alabama would like an imaginary RB on their roster.

35 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Elder from Ohio, Grayson,  Lowndes,  st Francis.  Duncanville, Allen in Texas, plenty of teams. Madison County in 2005-2009. Just saying them because with no transfers they showed the USA how to play football.  In 2008 had the no.5 player in the country.  And Chris Thompson as well.  One day Madison will return on everything I love.  

All the schools from Ohio and you pick elder? There are quite a few schools I would be more confident in from Ohio making a game with IMG than elder 

And really now? Madison hasn't had a team that would beat IMG and you talk about one good player ranked high, IMG probably has 10+ players in the top 100 of the country and you think one player gonna beat them?

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

All the schools from Ohio and you pick elder? There are quite a few schools I would be more confident in from Ohio making a game with IMG than elder 

And really now? Madison hasn't had a team that would beat IMG and you talk about one good player ranked high, IMG probably has 10+ players in the top 100 of the country and you think one player gonna beat them?

Madison the realist team ever by that I mean not a phony program like egde trash.  Who recruits superstars that fold up. 

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Madison the realist team ever by that I mean not a phony program like egde trash.  Who recruits superstars that fold up. 

If Madison thinks Edgewater is so phony go play them

It's that simple, put your money where your mouth is, oh wait your not a coach so I guess you are trying to write checks you can't cash 

Regardless tell Madison to go play Edgewater or heck play IMG, if they can actually beat IMG I will be the first person on here giving them props but anyone can claim they would beat a team when they ain't going out and playing these teams 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If Madison thinks Edgewater is so phony go play them

It's that simple, put your money where your mouth is, oh wait your not a coach so I guess you are trying to write checks you can't cash 

Regardless tell Madison to go play Edgewater or heck play IMG, if they can actually beat IMG I will be the first person on here giving them props but anyone can claim they would beat a team when they ain't going out and playing these teams 

already handled egde toilet,  they could take img in 2021 or 2022. And egde dumpster better get more transfers :lol::lol:

41 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

What would be the purpose of not playing teams better than you? This winter park game will be a sweep no question as long as there are no cases or injuries. I also think you're forgetting IMG has consistently been a national team while we are still building as a program. Also who would you consider to be "on img level"?

I hope Edgewater is as over-confident as you about the Winter Park game being a sweep. WP game tonight with University was no contest; University presented little or no opposition in a 43-0 loss that saw a running clock in the 2nd period, but this WP team is loaded with talent.  Add to that it's a neighborhood rivalry with many of these kids knowing each other for years; the game should be very interesting. 

1 minute ago, HornetFan said:

I hope Edgewater is as over-confident as you about the Winter Park game being a sweep. WP game tonight with University was no contest; University presented little or no opposition in a 43-0 loss that saw a running clock in the 2nd period, but this WP team is loaded with talent.  Add to that it's a neighborhood rivalry with many of these kids knowing each other for years; the game should be very interesting. 

In all fairness university may be the weakest team in the Orlando area but it should be a good game but I could see Edgewater coming out looking for a bit of redemption against winter park

2 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

Yeah it will be close give me winter park 28-17

Just now, Jesse said:

I'm good I don't drink. Tell hornet fan to go away he not welcome to this discussion.  

This is a public forum and as long as people follow the rules they can post wherever the hell they please 

If you don't like what someone says use the ignore feature

I thought that Edgewater did a very credible job against IMG especially in the first half. We all have to realize that IMG has two separate teams. Their Offense and their Defense. None of their players go both ways. You could see that Edgewater players were dragging in the 4th quarter. Also IMG's OL is huge and overpowers most defenses even in the first quarter. So many Edgewater players went out with cramps or minor injuries. None of the IMG players went out with cramps. I noticed that IMG has cleaned up it's act from last week with very few penalties tonight. They will need that discipline when they start playing Ravenwood and Duncanville both away games.

1 minute ago, EagleEye said:

Money where your mouth is? I think egde dumster can pull this one easy.

nah that img quarter back could have ran over yall secondary.  Img was literally throwing yall like little kids. How yall struggled with Lincoln last year and Niceville.  Proseteye get ready for big L tomorrow don't hide okay buddy 

2 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I thought that Edgewater did a very credible job against IMG especially in the first half. We all have to realize that IMG has two separate teams. Their Offense and their Defense. None of their players go both ways. You could see that Edgewater players were dragging in the 4th quarter. Also IMG's OL is huge and overpowers most defenses even in the first quarter. So many Edgewater players went out with cramps or minor injuries. None of the IMG players went out with cramps. I noticed that IMG has cleaned up it's act from last week with very few penalties tonight. They will need that discipline when they start playing Ravenwood and Duncanville both away games.

worried about 56-2 South Sumter blows out Trinity Catholic.  Can't even beat Pensacola Catholic :lol::lol::lol:

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

In all fairness university may be the weakest team in the Orlando area but it should be a good game but I could see Edgewater coming out looking for a bit of redemption against winter park

I totally agree that University is the weakest team in Central Florida, but you play your schedule. University couldn't move the ball on WP at all and WP scored at will. Actually felt bad for University and was hoping none of their kids got hurt. The whole 2nd half , with a running clock, they faked injuries play after play to keep the score from getting worse. At one point in the 4th quarter, over 3 minutes ran off the clock while a kid sat on the field with a cramp in his leg. That aside, it still gave WP a chance to get on the field with someone other than their own teammates, so that wasn't bad. If WP makes the right choice at QB, next week's game can be very interesting. 

Just now, HornetFan said:

I totally agree that University is the weakest team in Central Florida, but you play your schedule. University couldn't move the ball on WP at all and WP scored at will. Actually felt bad for University and was hoping none of their kids got hurt. The whole 2nd half , with a running clock, they faked injuries play after play to keep the score from getting worse. At one point in the 4th quarter, over 3 minutes ran off the clock while a kid sat on the field with a cramp in his leg. That aside, it still gave WP a chance to get on the field with someone other than their own teammates, so that wasn't bad. If WP makes the right choice at QB, next week's game can be very interesting. 

Let's gooo winter park. Cool name by the way

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

nah that img quarter back could have ran over yall secondary.  Img was literally throwing yall like little kids. How yall struggled with Lincoln last year and Niceville.  Proseteye get ready for big L tomorrow don't hide okay buddy 

Lincoln was just underestimated and Niceville tried to play catch up in the 4th quarter. Are we going to forget the 38-27 Armwood game that was favored for Armwood right after, or the State Finals game that had majority of the stadium on edge beginning to end? Alright sure pal. Go Madison county!

10 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

IMG does usually not get penalized as much at home 

2 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

Lincoln was just underestimated and Niceville tried to play catch up in the 4th quarter. Are we going to forget the 38-27 Armwood game that was favored for Armwood right after, or the State Finals game that had majority of the stadium on edge beginning to end? Alright sure pal. Go Madison county!

Mad dynasty you mean. Respect yall Master 38-6. Forever yall beneath them. Go get some overseas players,  maybe then yall can win. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

So why is it when Madison was in the same class as Cocoa they didn't make it to the finals? All because a team gets transfers doesn't mean they recruited. You make it seem as though if any team gets any type of transfer that they had to recruit. Alot of times teams get transfers that are returning back to their original school they would have been zoned for to begin with. Also, I highly doubt Madison could beat IMG any time soon. I see that match up turning out the same way IMG vs U Lab was. Also, I doubt Madison would hang with Edgewater. So for your so called Mad Dynasty, here's to hoping this season they get classified with teams they should normally play in the playoffs. If they run the table easily then touché, but I love your confidence. Idk about your bravado though lol. Yes, Madison is a great small school but you talk them up as if they are and will be a regular national power.