Edgewater V IMG

EagleEye

8 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

So why is it when Madison was in the same class as Cocoa they didn't make it to the finals? All because a team gets transfers doesn't mean they recruited. You make it seem as though if any team gets any type of transfer that they had to recruit. Alot of times teams get transfers that are returning back to their original school they would have been zoned for to begin with. Also, I highly doubt Madison could beat IMG any time soon. I see that match up turning out the same way IMG vs U Lab was. Also, I doubt Madison would hang with Edgewater. So for your so called Mad Dynasty, here's to hoping this season they get classified with teams they should normally play in the playoffs. If they run the table easily then touché, but I love your confidence. Idk about your bravado though lol. Yes, Madison is a great small school but you talk them up as if they are and will be a regular national power. 

They will trust me 

42-7 IMG   Glad I didn't go (or really wasn't allowed too) IMG's games are dull to start with, no real fans, cheerleaders from another school, a pep band with no allegiance to the school, no pizzazz. Add in that most of their games are like this...blowouts...

No doubt you see some quality players who all will be playing on Saturday's but...

Imagine I would have been bored by halftime.

4 hours ago, Legion37 said:

42-7 IMG   Glad I didn't go (or really wasn't allowed too) IMG's games are dull to start with, no real fans, cheerleaders from another school, a pep band with no allegiance to the school, no pizzazz. Add in that most of their games are like this...blowouts...

No doubt you see some quality players who all will be playing on Saturday's but...

Imagine I would have been bored by halftime.

Actually 48-7. IMG must have scored after I turned it off. To handle the 3rd or 4th best team in the state that way is amazing. The game was very competitive in the first half. 

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

Actually 48-7. IMG must have scored after I turned it off. To handle the 3rd or 4th best team in the state that way is amazing. The game was very competitive in the first half. 

Once Edgewater begins playing high school teams, they will be fabulous! This was just a throw away game, I guess, to get their kids some film against IMG. But, moving forward, they will only be playing high school teams. They may still be the favorite in 7A North bracket if we have a state playoff that looks anything like last year.

1 hour ago, skyway said:

Once Edgewater begins playing high school teams, they will be fabulous! This was just a throw away game, I guess, to get their kids some film against IMG. But, moving forward, they will only be playing high school teams. They may still be the favorite in 7A North bracket if we have a state playoff that looks anything like last year.

They will definitely give many opponents headaches. Would like to see them against STA again. Almost defeated them last season.

On 9/17/2020 at 11:17 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

This is a public forum and as long as people follow the rules they can post wherever the hell they please 

If you don't like what someone says use the ignore feature

Who is the hypocrite now? You deleted my posts because you didn't like them. I guess you used your moderator power and ignored the ignore feature. LOL. Sorry Josh but he can't post stuff like that after what he did and not be called out.