Oct 16-Week 6 
Home vs FP Westwood 
Oct 23-Week 7 
Home vs FP Central 
Oct 30-Week 8 
Home vs Clearwater International Acadamy 7pm
Nov 6-Week 9 
Home vs Kissimmee Osceola 7pm

Impressive start to the season and perhaps an even more impressive ending.  Good luck.

1 hour ago, roygod said:

Sept 11- Week 1
Away vs Venice
Sept 18- Week 2 
Home vs Port St Lucie 
Sept 25- Week 
Away vs Centennial  
Oct 2-Week 4 
Away vs Martin County 
Oct 9-Week 5 
Home vs Treasure Coast 
Oct 16-Week 6 
Home vs FP Westwood 
Oct 23-Week 7 
Home vs FP Central 
Oct 30-Week 8 
Home vs Clearwater International Acadamy 7pm
Nov 6-Week 9 
Home vs Kissimmee Osceola 7pm

Now that’s a schedule. Losses will be Venice, Clearwater, and Centennial. I don’t see any other teams who could really beat Vero, Treasure Coast will always be a tough opponent but Vero at home should win that.

8 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Now that’s a schedule. Losses will be Venice, Clearwater, and Centennial. I don’t see any other teams who could really beat Vero, Treasure Coast will always be a tough opponent but Vero at home should win that.

Look at the schedule a little harder 

16 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

There are five teams on this schedule that are capable of beating Vero(but of course ,none will) Treasure Coast, Centennial, Venice, Clearwater and,the toughest our old nemesis Osceola!

2 hours ago, roygod said:

There are five teams on this schedule that are capable of beating Vero(but of course ,none will) Treasure Coast, Centennial, Venice, Clearwater and,the toughest our old nemesis Osceola!

Venice is a definite loss. Vero Beach has to travel and we will have Coach Peacock this time. All our players will (hopefully) be healthy after a brutal game against IMG. As long as it doesn’t rain this time, Venice will win comfortably. Clearwater is a mini IMG and gets to play them late, when Vero is getting weaker. Osceola will beat Vero as well

On 8/29/2020 at 11:57 AM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Venice is a definite loss. Vero Beach has to travel and we will have Coach Peacock this time. All our players will (hopefully) be healthy after a brutal game against IMG. As long as it doesn’t rain this time, Venice will win comfortably. Clearwater is a mini IMG and gets to play them late, when Vero is getting weaker. Osceola will beat Vero as well

Sorry, but Venice is the weakest of those five teams. we already traveled out to you and wound up beating you 42-20.It's a shame you needed so many excuses to cover your loss We beat TC by 1 point, we beat SLWC by 5 points we have not beaten Osceola yet,and  have not played Clearwater yet.So that leaves  your score!!

On 8/29/2020 at 4:07 PM, roygod said:

Sorry, but Venice is the weakest of those five teams. we already traveled out to you and wound up beating you 42-20.It's a shame you needed so many excuses to cover your loss we beat TC by 1 point, we beat SLWC by 5 points we have not beaten Osceola yet,and  have not played Clearwater yet.So that leaves  your score!!

That was 2 years ago buddy. We didn’t have our head coach. We didn’t have our star running back. We had an almost entirely new secondary and offensive unit. It was week 1. The game as delayed twice. It doesn’t really matter if Vero was away because Venice had a bad week that week. Besides the game is in 2 weeks so well we shall see then!

21 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

That was 2 years ago buddy. We didn’t have our head coach. We didn’t have our star running back. We had an almost entirely new secondary and offensive unit. It was week 1. The game as delayed twice. It doesn’t really matter if Vero was away because Venice had a bad week that week. Besides the game is in 2 weeks so well we shall see then!

First of all I"m not your  buddy,secondly this conversation will be over Sept  11th. In your list of excuses, you didn't explain how you let Vero score 42 points against your defense. Were your defensive coaches not at the game also?

44 minutes ago, roygod said:

First of all I"m not your  buddy,secondly this conversation will be over Sept  11th. In your list of excuses, you didn't explain how you let Vero score 42 points against your defense. Were your defensive coaches not at the game also?

Hey i want to let you know I have nothing but respect for the Vero Beach program. I had the pleasure of talking to one of their players at halftime briefly in the 2018 game. Your players and coaches are class acts and have a lot to bring to your program. I do believe that Vero doesn’t have the same firepower on offense as 2018. If Vero wins the game I’ll congratulate them as they would be worthy of it. “Buddy”. :)

I doubt this game happens, Vero has been hit with Covid and a large majority of the team is now in quarantine. This will keep happening all season to everyone I’m sure, I doubt this football season lasts more than a couple games.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2020/08/31/vero-beach-football-game-against-venice-jeopardy-after-several-players-quarantined/5678275002/

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I just want to line up correctly.  

Unfortunately, you might not get the opportunity, Naitch.

As a previous posted alluded to, I’m afraid this season will be marked by a constant start-stop cycle. Hoping for the best, but I just don’t see how any semblance of a season can happen in this current climate. 

35 minutes ago, XDC said:

Unfortunately, you might not get the opportunity, Naitch.

As a previous posted alluded to, I’m afraid this season will be marked by a constant start-stop cycle. Hoping for the best, but I just don’t see how any semblance of a season can happen in this current climate. 

And yet the state still wants a state series with no Championship site but hey $$$$ even though no TV deal and poor state finals attendance in a good year