So no live streams at all this year ?

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, skyway said:

If they are robo-cameras, you have to hope they are zoomed out in a fixed position, or there is someone somehow controlling the camera who is paying attention and hasn't eaten a bag of 'shrooms before.

The gentleman told me they were "pic" or "pick" something. I do pretty good with my hand held movie camera, but not an expert on live streaming, so I wasn't familiar with the system. They bought enough for all 20 schools in Orange County, but it's going to take time to get them installed. I would hope they would start first with schools that have a home game next weekend; that would make sense. I'm just happy they're working on something to bring us football..

47 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

The gentleman told me they were "pic" or "pick" something. I do pretty good with my hand held movie camera, but not an expert on live streaming, so I wasn't familiar with the system. They bought enough for all 20 schools in Orange County, but it's going to take time to get them installed. I would hope they would start first with schools that have a home game next weekend; that would make sense. I'm just happy they're working on something to bring us football..

Sure. Just have to hope they are actually bringing you the game, rather than random panoramas of the stadium during the hours of the game.

Is NFHS Network an audio visual company that are professional in what they do? If you're paying about $11 per game for live stream I would think they would have to have quality streaming. I was hoping that my school Trinity Catholic was going to have streaming since they are  banning regular fans from attending. I know they used to have quality streaming at one time but somehow stopped it a while back.

12 hours ago, Proseteye said:

The NFHS Network stream was terrible. Would rather have someone with a cell phone recording it . Just wasted my money for a month subscription. Hope this banning of fans at games doesn't continue for the entire season.

Request a refund. They grant them pretty easily.

Oddly, Lakeland announced they will not offer any streams this year. They had one of the more reliable streams for the last several years. Bummer.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:13 AM, skyway said:

Request a refund. They grant them pretty easily.

Oddly, Lakeland announced they will not offer any streams this year. They had one of the more reliable streams for the last several years. Bummer.

Only paid $10 for a 1 month subscription. Possibly the upcoming games, within the subscription timeframe, will be better.