561 (Public) Football

561_Fan

Just now, Perspective said:

That stinks, but given the fact that they will be starting their season well after the FHSAA opt out date (which is tomorrow, Sept. 18th, by the way), the decision makes a little sense. 

True. I'm just glad that some of the seniors will get a chance to get some film, for a potential college scholarship. 

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Wow why not their field? And how many games will they get 

Wellington has field turf (SAFETY) and I think 7 games, but only in-county teams. Would've loved to see the PK/Dillard game, but looks like it won't happen, unless they do another 2 year agreement.

On 9/22/2020 at 10:44 AM, 561_Fan said:

Wellington has field turf (SAFETY) and I think 7 games, but only in-county teams. Would've loved to see the PK/Dillard game, but looks like it won't happen, unless they do another 2 year agreement.

Maaan this just sucks all the way around especially seeing that all of Broward has been forced to opt out, while Miami central and MNW is able to opt in 

31 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Maaan this just sucks all the way around especially seeing that all of Broward has been forced to opt out, while Miami central and MNW is able to opt in 

A school with cowboys as they name. Not madison is ranked nationally in Florida.  I looked at the history they terrible.  But now they get ranked 35 in country weird. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

What/Who did ya'll have coming back? I know the DE that got the offer from FSU, but what other top players.