Palmetto Ridge 38 Naples 0 ?????

Hwy17

It’s because Kramer isn’t there to poach all the Collier and South Lee County talent.  

But I get it. If you are good from either of those counties you would want to go to Naples because they are the only team with a snowballs chance in hell to win a title. 

I don’t think Lee Co has ever won a title and Collier only has Naples. Immokalee won something but it was a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

It’s because Kramer isn’t there to poach all the Collier and South Lee County talent.  

But I get it. If you are good from either of those counties you would want to go to Naples because they are the only team with a snowballs chance in hell to win a title. 

I don’t think Lee Co has ever won a title and Collier only has Naples. Immokalee won something but it was a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Didn't Naples long time head coach retire at the end of last season or was it before then? That could have had something to do with it. That and all the disruption caused by the unusual circumstances of this year. 

Naples was 10-1 last season so I was shocked when I saw this score.  Before Kramer was coach there Naples wasn't much of a power. Immokalee typically has a sound program and won state in 2004 but got moved up in classification; belong in 5a.