Columbiafan remember this post?

badbird

On 8/13/2020 at 7:34 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

since you clearly think you know more than me why don't you make your own poll 

It's easy to complain about someone work when you ain't putting anything of your own out there, it's another to put your money where your mouth is

I thought you couldn't bet on here now you are saying put your money where your mouth is. 

I bet $100 that Lakeland beats Auburndale or Lake Gibson if they play this season.  If they don't play I bet at the end of the year Lakeland is ranked higher than Lake Gibson or Auburndale.  $100 per team so total of $200

put your money where your mouth is  :D  or be like Jessee and make a bet and don't pay

Florida High 30 Madison 14

Jesse messaged me tellin me to stop trollin because I picked Florida High lmao. Even said he would leave the board if Madison loss since I said they aren't unbeatable lmao. I might've loss more games than expected this week but that was my turning point game lol.

6 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Jesse messaged me tellin me to stop trollin because I picked Florida High lmao. Even said he would leave the board if Madison loss since I said they aren't unbeatable lmao. I might've loss more games than expected this week but that was my turning point game lol.

He also said he was leaving the board when that RB transferred to Lowndes but it lasted like a week 

2 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Good pick

11 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Jesse might leave the board again for a short time period only to come right back. Kinda reminds me of another poster that has stated that he was leaving only to come back after a short hiatus

4 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Is Florida High that good or is Madison not as good? Remember Madison just barely defeated South Sumter at Boot Hill 18-13. Just asking not finding fault. :unsure:

Probably a bit of both 

South Sumter is decent but that did raise questions that Madison struggled with them, Suwannee also hung with Madison for a while and they are a average team 

Florida High is probably solid but it's definitely clear Madison is down this year 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Probably a bit of both 

South Sumter is decent but that did raise questions that Madison struggled with them, Suwannee also hung with Madison for a while and they are a average team 

Florida High is probably solid but it's definitely clear Madison is down this year 

Yeah they down , and still gonna win state,  Florida high is just solid.  Columbia down as well.  I got madco 28-17. 

8 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Yeah they down , and still gonna win state,  Florida high is just solid.  Columbia down as well.  I got madco 28-17. 

Your track record this year hasn't been that good, first Trinity Catholic then Madison County

Columbia is fine and you will find that out in 2 weeks 

22 minutes ago, Just A Coach said:

Jesse might leave the board again for a short time period only to come right back. Kinda reminds me of another poster that has stated that he was leaving only to come back after a short hiatus

I only came back because Joshua wouldn't stop asking me to come back, I didn't want to post here anymore because this board stopped being fun a long time ago and part of that stems from the fact anytime I even share my opinion I'm ment with nothing but sarcasm and disrespect 

Just now, Jesse said:

Not with out bell and Smith,  :lol::lol:

Dude we are still loaded at WR

Just because you don't know the roster don't mean there isn't talent, heck we had a player with his first football game ever score 2 TDs 

You will find out the hard way but I case you forgot maybe remember Madison lost by 24 points last time they came to Tiger Stadium and Madison was a lot better that season than they are this year 

13 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dude we are still loaded at WR

Just because you don't know the roster don't mean there isn't talent, heck we had a player with his first football game ever score 2 TDs 

You will find out the hard way but I case you forgot maybe remember Madison lost by 24 points last time they came to Tiger Stadium and Madison was a lot better that season than they are this year 

Again no bell and Smith :lol:,  bolles blew out Trinity,  Madison jv beat Trinity  jv 46-17

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Again no bell and Smith :lol:,  bolles blew out Trinity,  Madison jv beat Trinity  jv 46-17

What does the results of JV have anything to do with the varsity level

And if you think we need those 2 players to be a good team you clearly have no clue why Columbia is only 5 wins away from being only the second program in FL High School Football history to hit 700 wins, we have replaced better players before and stayed winning and you will find that out, we beat TCA if it wasn't for that stud RB Webb they had who's a UGA commit, none of the remaining teams has a RB at his level

Columbia gonna be just fine 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I only came back because Joshua wouldn't stop asking me to come back, I didn't want to post here anymore because this board stopped being fun a long time ago and part of that stems from the fact anytime I even share my opinion I'm ment with nothing but sarcasm and disrespect 

Wasn't referring to you..but now that you mentioned it

download.jpg