Huge weekend in the Orlando area!

nolebull813

@HornetFan this is for you! 

By far the majority of the top games this coming week or in the Orlando area.  I got this off of a list assuming that these games haven’t been changed around or canceled. 

Wekiva vs Jones 

Osceola vs Edgewater

West Orange vs Apopka 

Seminole vs Flagler Palm Coast 

21 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

@HornetFan this is for you! 

By far the majority of the top games this coming week or in the Orlando area.  I got this off of a list assuming that these games haven’t been changed around or canceled. 

Wekiva vs Jones 

Osceola vs Edgewater

West Orange vs Apopka 

Seminole vs Flagler Palm Coast 

All should be good games. Jones is coming off a come from behind win over Apopka and should be able to win again this Friday against Wekiva. Osceola won easily this past week and should give Edgewater a fight. Edgewater hasn't played a game the past two weeks because of the virus and may be a little off their timing. I expect this will be the most competitive game in Central Florida this Friday where two of the very best are going at it. I think Apopka will handle West Orange, especially after losing late to Jones. I don't know much about Flagler Palm Coast, but Seminole is probably the 2nd best team in Orlando area after Edgewater. In my opinion, Osceola, Jones, and Apopka are not far behind Edgewater and Seminole. This is a big weekend for Orlando area.

3 hours ago, HornetFan said:

All should be good games. Jones is coming off a come from behind win over Apopka and should be able to win again this Friday against Wekiva. Osceola won easily this past week and should give Edgewater a fight. Edgewater hasn't played a game the past two weeks because of the virus and may be a little off their timing. I expect this will be the most competitive game in Central Florida this Friday where two of the very best are going at it. I think Apopka will handle West Orange, especially after losing late to Jones. I don't know much about Flagler Palm Coast, but Seminole is probably the 2nd best team in Orlando area after Edgewater. In my opinion, Osceola, Jones, and Apopka are not far behind Edgewater and Seminole. This is a big weekend for Orlando area.

I stay in Orlando off Kirkman now, which one u think I should check out 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I stay in Orlando off Kirkman now, which one u think I should check out 

The games are at Jones, West Orange, Seminole, and Osceola. Jones and West Orange are in Orange County and they have limited attendance to only 2 people per player. Tickets are extremely hard to get and to those two games, probably almost impossible. Seminole is in Sanford (Seminole County). It may be easier to get a ticket to that game. Edgewater is playing at Osceola, in Osceola County. That's a longer drive from the Kirkman area but definitely the game I would want to see. Before making that trip though, I would check on ticket availability.

18 hours ago, HornetFan said:

The games are at Jones, West Orange, Seminole, and Osceola. Jones and West Orange are in Orange County and they have limited attendance to only 2 people per player. Tickets are extremely hard to get and to those two games, probably almost impossible. Seminole is in Sanford (Seminole County). It may be easier to get a ticket to that game. Edgewater is playing at Osceola, in Osceola County. That's a longer drive from the Kirkman area but definitely the game I would want to see. Before making that trip though, I would check on ticket availability.

Tickets for Edgewater at Osceola are available online only, first come first serve.....here is the website for purchase.

https://www.osceolaschools.net/Page/6154

After this week, Brevard will finally have big games with the top 4 in the county playing each other for the next 3 weeks.

Cocoa v Viera

Rockledge v Eau Gallie

Eau Gallie v Cocoa 

Rockledge v Viera 

Eau Gallie v Viera

Rockledge v Cocoa 

Those teams can definitely beat each other but I see Cocoa goin 3-0, Rockledge 2-1, Eau Gallie 1-2 and Viera 0-3

On 10/12/2020 at 5:43 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

He was enrolled and on the squad back in August. I have not been to any of their games, so I don't know for sure he is still there. @ohs vargasshould be able to confirm. 

Just seen this, sorry about that. Yes, Chad Mascoe transferred in from IMG. And has been playing great, I really want to see how they do against a tough team like Edgewater.

Sounds like the Jones/Wekiva game was a decent game . . . if you agree that a one-point win in OT makes for a decent game.  B)      Jones 42-41 (OT). 

Link to the game story:  https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/os-sp-hs-wekiva-jones-20201016-mqxm7nxwyrhjdhvceqyfysyzua-story.html

1 hour ago, Perspective said:

Sounds like the Jones/Wekiva game was a decent game . . . if you agree that a one-point win in OT makes for a decent game.  B)      Jones 42-41 (OT). 

Link to the game story:  https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/os-sp-hs-wekiva-jones-20201016-mqxm7nxwyrhjdhvceqyfysyzua-story.html

Jones is scheduled to play Edgewater next Friday.

26 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

Was just at the Edgewater V Osceola game, Edgewater was off most of the game till 4th quarter and they took advantage of it. They pulled it off at the end but Osceola was no joke with their QB. I think they'll be sync by the Jones game given how jones played w Wekiva I'll take Edgewater again on this one.

I agree. It should be a great game, but Edgewater should prevail.

5 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

I agree. It should be a great game, but Edgewater should prevail.

All I know is American heritage had the best player in the world and lost to trinity christian.  Go north Florida,  Madison would give American heritage problems. And trinity christian for sure.  Columbia would do damage.  Heck I know Clearwater academy.  Would.