Dillard High Star & TSU alum Trabis ward shot & killed Sunday night.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Like brooooo when will it Stop. When a lot of people look at south Florida they look at Miami as murder capitol, where as Fort Lauderdale has took over the championship a good while ago it’s so crazy people are afraid to leave their house during the day. 

i know it’s crime everywhere but south Florida is becoming more & more ruthless by the day. 

in this year alone we have lost our football coach who was a legend to the Dillard high community, we also lost our auxiliary band coach 2 months later, no we lose another well known panther only this time it was to jealousy & gun violence Smh, when will it all end!!!! 

RIP TRAB, sleep easy bro. 

13 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Like brooooo when will it Stop. When a lot of people look at south Florida they look at Miami as murder capitol, where as Fort Lauderdale has took over the championship a good while ago it’s so crazy people are afraid to leave their house during the day. 

i know it’s crime everywhere but south Florida is becoming more & more ruthless by the day. 

in this year alone we have lost our football coach who was a legend to the Dillard high community, we also lost our auxiliary band coach 2 months later, no we lose another well known panther only this time it was to jealousy & gun violence Smh, when will it all end!!!! 

RIP TRAB, sleep easy bro. 

Not 100% on this but I think he mighta been a poster on here?   His high school tape and camp performances were excellent (I remember his pants kept falling down in one of the camps lol) 
Always thought he'd be a top D1 RB in college.  

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Not 100% on this but I think he mighta been a poster on here?   His high school tape and camp performances were excellent (I remember his pants kept falling down in one of the camps lol) 
Always thought he'd be a top D1 RB in college.  

Im Not sure it was him but that was his picture that was being used. That person said they were going to be coaching at Deerfield.