Pahokee/Michigan QB

561_Fan

22 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

To a degree. I don't think they made enough adjustments to their offense. But to be fair, Olympia just lacked weapons when he was there. 

JM thought about transferring back to PK for his SR season (the season we played Baker, but was forfeited), but I think someone talked him out of it. We had a pretty good QB, TJ Smith (SR) that season that threw for over 3,000 yards and 30 tds, but he never got any real offers for college. He was about 6'4, 180 that season. Some of the PK coaches thought he was coming during the summer, because he was spending a lot of time back home.

3 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

JM thought about transferring back to PK for his SR season (the season we played Baker, but was forfeited), but I think someone talked him out of it. We had a pretty good QB, TJ Smith (SR) that season that threw for over 3,000 yards and 30 tds, but he never got any real offers for college. He was about 6'4, 180 that season. Some of the PK coaches thought he was coming during the summer, because he was spending a lot of time back home.

No way he went to Pahokee.  Chill out buddy 

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

No way he went to Pahokee.  Chill out buddy 

He’s from Pahokee, if you check his bio, it says Pahokee, Fl. His mom moved to Orlando (Olympia HS) his soph year. He played football (youth to JV) in Pahokee. Check his bio on any sports site to see his home town.

We have issues (keeping kids) whether it’s jobs, housing that Madison doesn’t have, so we lose talent that you guys would dream of. We have 2 starters at IMG (#2 M. Brown and #77 K. Harris) that should be playing for Pahokee. Like I said, he was gonna transfer back for his SR season, but he had a change of heart in August.

15 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Never said he went to, just he’s from Pahokee...reading is FUNDAMENTAL 

That crazy he was from Pahokee.  Madison got plenty of talent.  He made a amazing move, Pahokee wasn't gonna do nothing with no O line to block.  And they ain't still with the games this year.  Travis jay doing good for fsu,  Akeem dent needs work.  

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

That crazy he was from Pahokee.  Madison got plenty of talent.  He made a amazing move, Pahokee wasn't gonna do nothing with no O line to block.  And they ain't still with the games this year.  Travis jay doing good for fsu,  Akeem dent needs work.  

We beat you guys in Pahokee his SR season when he was gonna transfer back home. You guys should have more talent, since you’re a 4A school, but you don’t. We’ve sent more kids to play college football then MC has since you’ve been in 1A. 

Get back to me when you can match state titles and Mr. Florida award winners, NFL HOFers, and Walter Payton Man of the Year award winners.

3 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

We beat you guys in Pahokee his SR season when he was gonna transfer back home. You guys should have more talent, since you’re a 4A school, but you don’t. We’ve sent more kids to play college football then MC has since you’ve been in 1A. 

Get back to me when you can match state titles and Mr. Florida award winners, NFL HOFers, and Walter Payton Man of the Year award winners.

I don't care about that stuff.  Its 2020 Pahokee stuck in the past.  All that and now yall losing to dixie County and hawthorne.  Forfeiting football games. Travis jay nfl bound, 

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I don't care about that stuff.  Its 2020 Pahokee stuck in the past.  All that and now yall losing to dixie County and hawthorne.  Forfeiting football games. Travis jay nfl bound, 

Talk to me when you can match the state titles and Mr. Florida winners. 

This post was about a kid from PAHOKEE, who attends the University of Michigan. Like 4 others before him, M. Odoms (WR), V. Smith (RB), B. Hawthorne (LB), and R. Ash (DT and I think is still with the Cowboys).

NOTHING about Madison Co. 

33 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Talk to me when you can match the state titles and Mr. Florida winners. 

This post was about a kid from PAHOKEE, who attends the University of Michigan. Like 4 others before him, M. Odoms (WR), V. Smith (RB), B. Hawthorne (LB), and R. Ash (DT and I think is still with the Cowboys).

NOTHING about Madison Co. 

Again zero titles enjoy the past Pahokee aint never winning state Again.  Or anything 

Just now, Jesse said:

Again zero titles enjoy the past Pahokee aint never winning state Again.  Or anything 

If you say so....Madison probably wouldn’t have anymore had they not petitioned to move down...prior to 1A, when was their last title? 
 Once again. This post was about a kid from Pahokee that attends Michigan. 
 Seems like you have a “Little Man” complex, you interject MC football into any convo that has nothing to do with it and try to belittle other programs. Or maybe you know MC wouldn’t have anymore titles without 1A.

10 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

If you say so....Madison probably wouldn’t have anymore had they not petitioned to move down...prior to 1A, when was their last title? 
 Once again. This post was about a kid from Pahokee that attends Michigan. 
 Seems like you have a “Little Man” complex, you interject MC football into any convo that has nothing to do with it and try to belittle other programs. Or maybe you know MC wouldn’t have anymore titles without 1A.

Gn buddy

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 8:49 AM, 561_Fan said:

Another interesting fact about Joe Milton. When he was at Olympia, he lived for a while, with the current Wekiva QB, Junior Muratovic.

Muratovic refers to Joe as his brother in heart and credits him with improving his technique. Last night, he threw for three touchdowns in Wekiva's come from behind win over Lakeland.