Palm Beach County. Week 1

561_Fan

Glades Central 41/Palm Beach Central 0

Pahokee 22/Dwyer 25

...PKs OL played better then they did to start last season. They have a good QB (JR), who had about 250 yards and 3 TDs, and playmakers at RB and WR. Defense struggled at times, which is expected, because they lost 7 starters who are playing some form of college football (D1, JUCO, FCS).

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Raiders won big, blue devils lost a close one .. What does week 2 look like for PBC ?

Don’t know yet, but I’ll post it when I find out. We have a lot of soph/Jrs (first year varsity players). Next year should be a big season for us.

GC has a huge OL, they’re like 6’7, 6’5, 6’4, 6’4, and 6’1. The Muck Bowl is the 3rd game.

42 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Don’t know yet, but I’ll post it when I find out. We have a lot of soph/Jrs (first year varsity players). Next year should be a big season for us.

GC has a huge OL, they’re like 6’7, 6’5, 6’4, 6’4, and 6’1. The Muck Bowl is the 3rd game.

Pahokee O line 6'0, 6'1, 5'11, 5'10, 6'1

3 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

If that’s from maxpreps, that roster is wrong. They aren’t as big as they were last season, but they held up last night. 

Tell me did yall watch the championship last year,  and will yall be watching again this year. By the way joe Milton overrated and jj Mccarthy should go to any school except Michigan. He should go to Miami. And for Pahokee idk madison not going anywhere. Hawthorne ain't either 

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Tell me did yall watch the championship last year,  and will yall be watching again this year. By the way joe Milton overrated and jj Mccarthy should go to any school except Michigan. He should go to Miami. And for Pahokee idk madison not going anywhere. Hawthorne ain't either 

How is Milton overrated? Urban Meyer just spoke about Michigan and he said the QB isn’t their problem. 

We’re a team full of 10th/11th graders, trust we will see you guys next season. This was a retool year anyways, with what we graduated, but this experience is gonna be what we need.

7 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

How is Milton overrated? Urban Meyer just spoke about Michigan and he said the QB isn’t their problem. 

We’re a team full of 10th/11th graders, trust we will see you guys next season. This was a retool year anyways, with what we graduated, but this experience is gonna be what we need.

24 points is a big quarterback problem.  Milton said he was too busy with his feet. And please get pass hawthorne first or beat dixie County.  

16 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

24 points and no turnovers isn’t a QB problem. If anything, their DC blew the game because he refused to switch up his coverage. His CBs couldn’t cover the MSU WRs (one-in-one), but he kept calling zero-man and MSU took advantage all game 

So 24 is a big number.  Maybe the defense would have done better.  

They average 36 per game.

Their defense couldn’t stop MSU and gave up over 200 receiving yards to one WR and a 96 yard drive for the go ahead score. So yes, their defense was the problem last Saturday. If you watched the game you knew this. Also, MSU made them 1-dimensional by taking away their running game. 

I hope you watched the game and don’t just base your opinion off box scores. 

4 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

They average 36 per game.

Their defense couldn’t stop MSU and gave up over 200 receiving yards to one WR and a 96 yard drive for the go ahead score. So yes, their defense was the problem last Saturday. If you watched the game you knew this. Also, MSU made them 1-dimensional by taking away their running game. 

I hope you watched the game and don’t just base your opinion off box scores. 

Did Michigan state finish as a top 25 team last year. Or complete in the big 10

2 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

How is 24 points a big quarterback problem? Did you turn the ball over multiple times or make bad reads?

I think he just looks at box scores and formulates his opinions based off them and just want to bash anyone that's from Pahokee. Through 2 games, Milton has 525 yards, 1 td, and 65% completion percentage and their offense is averaging 36 point per game.

20 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

Most of those lineman are underclassman by the way

3 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

I think he just looks at box scores and formulates his opinions based off them and just want to bash anyone that's from Pahokee. Through 2 games, Milton has 525 yards, 1 td, and 65% completion percentage and their offense is averaging 36 point per game.

Facts, Milton has been running their offense pretty well. Receivers have been dropping some good balls thrown by him

7 hours ago, Jesse said:

Chill out Buddy chill. 

Man. You just HATE anything Pahokee.....I said MIGHT, because I know the potential that he has. He can play WR, RB, and DB all at a high level, plus he only a 10th grader. I forgot, Madison only has the best team and produces the best players every year.