Glades Central (2-0) vs Pahokee (1-1)...Muck Bowl (sorta) week

561_Fan

12 hours ago, muckboy561 said:

38-0!!!!! Final

Running Clock!!

Glades Central wins Muck Bowl!!

Was just about to post an update. 

GC took advantage of their advantage (OL vs PK DL). PK killed them selves on 3rd/4th down defense. GC’s d-line dominated PK’s o-line and that limited PK’s offense. 

PK’s pass defense held up, but penalties and run defense was too much to overcome. That was the most penalized Muck Bowl I’ve ever saw. Whoever calls the plays for PK has to do better, they called about 5 plays the whole game.

4 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

Was just about to post an update. 

GC took advantage of their advantage (OL vs PK DL). PK killed them selves on 3rd/4th down defense. GC’s d-line dominated PK’s o-line and that limited PK’s offense. 

PK’s pass defense held up, but penalties and run defense was too much to overcome. That was the most penalized Muck Bowl I’ve ever saw. Whoever calls the plays for PK has to do better, they called about 5 plays the whole game.

Yea a lot of Trash talking and a Fight

On 11/17/2020 at 9:07 PM, Jambun82 said:

Is it true that LT taunted Ricky Jackson by telling him how great he would have been had he had himself as a teammate instead of Pat Swilling? 

I've never heard that one, but considering the character that LT was/is, it's probably some truth to is.

11 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

I've never heard that one, but considering the character that LT was/is, it's probably some truth to is.

I bring that up because Bill Parcells was known to try to motivate LT by claiming that he would like to trade Taylor for Pat Swilling or Andre Tippett. It worked just about every time when LT would have a monster game.