Random post discussion

badbird

3 minutes ago, badbird said:

So the regular season is over and it appears sub zero won.  Sub Zero is one of my alter egos.  BAD BIRD 3 time CHAMPION.  You guys need to up your game on this pick em contest.  You let a morph beat you.

We don't allow alt accounts on this board so if that's really your other account we have grounds to ban both accounts :D

19 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

We don't allow alt accounts on this board so if that's really your other account we have grounds to ban both accounts :D

Question...Can someone get banned for deleting other members posts? Asking for a friend 

1 minute ago, Just A Coach said:

Question...Can someone get banned for deleting other members posts? Asking for a friend 

Quoted right from the rules of the forum which is pinned 

9. No attacking other board members. We all have our own opinions and have the right to exercise that opinion.

We reserve the right to edit/remove any post that violate the aforementioned rules! 

Let's be real on what just a coach wants

He wants me gone as a mod so this board would turn into rivals which it would because I'm the only mod who actually monitors posts and removes posts that break said rules

After all when Florida tech went on that rant of his the post he made was up for hours and wasn't removed or anything until I came across it, if I wasn't around that post probably would have still been up there until Joshua would have been getting texts from people who saw it in the public which would have reflected badly on the site 

All because he didn't like me sharing my opinion on a team when he disagreed 

But I'm the bad guy because someone can't handle honesty? This is why I have grown to hate posting here over the past year

Everyone can go on and on about how teams suck and how great their teams are but I try to have an honest debate and it's either how much my team sucks or that I should shut up because I'm clueless

I have posted on this board for 6 years now, I've earned my stripes but yet people want to openly mouth off to me like I haven't been one of the best posters on here from the start, when I first started posting here this board averaged 20 posts a month and now it's grown significantly

But yet some people have never shown an ounce of respect towards me but expect me to kneel before them like they some divine greatness

This place lost it's heart a long time ago anyway

34 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Let's be real on what just a coach wants

He wants me gone as a mod so this board would turn into rivals which it would because I'm the only mod who actually monitors posts and removes posts that break said rules

After all when Florida tech went on that rant of his the post he made was up for hours and wasn't removed or anything until I came across it, if I wasn't around that post probably would have still been up there until Joshua would have been getting texts from people who saw it in the public which would have reflected badly on the site 

This site is intended for all ages right? I think you’re a good moderator and it’s unfortunate that some people want to bend the rules until they break. The kind of language that Floridatech was using just isn’t acceptable anywhere. Regardless of what anyone feels they are not “entitled” to free speech that is vulgar or violates the rules of a platform they are using. Oh well. I hope everyone is doing well now. I’m just trying to stay Covid free. :P

Just now, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

This site is intended for all ages right? I think you’re a good moderator and it’s unfortunate that some people want to bend the rules until they break. The kind of language that Floridatech was using just isn’t acceptable anywhere. Regardless of what anyone feels they are not “entitled” to free speech that is vulgar or violates the rules of a platform they are using. Oh well. I hope everyone is doing well now. I’m just trying to stay Covid free. :P

Yes that's actually why one of the rules is about not posting stuff that would be not fit for a minor to read 

I sometimes give leeway on profanity if it's few and far between and normally I just remove the said word when I see it, if I wanted to be a pain in the a** I could by definition of the rule bring any use of profanity up for moderator review and start issuing warning points until they have so many they aren't able to post at all but ik that would be going over the top but certain posters want to whine whenever they even have a single post removed like they are entitled to post whatever they want with no reprocussions but will complain about others having an opinion