Dillard Blasts Ely in The (Soul Bowl) 38-0 to push their regular season winning streak to 20, and to finish their 2nd consecutive regular season UNDEFEATED

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Even all of broward county was forced to opt out the FHSAA playoff tournament, there is something special building at Dillard. 

my panthers have now won 20 consecutive regular season games for the first time in SCHOOL HISTORY, they have finished their short lived regular season undefeated which now makes it two seasons in a row we finish undefeated in the regular season. 

It still feel so surreal doing this without coach Frazier, but one thing I can say this is NO MORE the Dillard or Old, & if we had a choice to opt in Dillard Would MOST DEF would have a real shot at state. #GoPanthersGo!!!  @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @OldSchoolLion @561_Fan @muckboy561

27 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Even all of broward county was forced to opt out the FHSAA playoff tournament, there is something special building at Dillard. 

my panthers have now won 20 consecutive regular season games for the first time in SCHOOL HISTORY, they have finished their short lived regular season undefeated which now makes it two seasons in a row we finish undefeated in the regular season. 

It still feel so surreal doing this without coach Frazier, but one thing I can say this is NO MORE the Dillard or Old, & if we had a choice to opt in Dillard Would MOST DEF would have a real shot at state. #GoPanthersGo!!!  @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @OldSchoolLion @561_Fan @muckboy561

Two undefeated regular seasons you say? Sounds like Vero Beach might want to have a chat. ;)

13 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Two undefeated regular seasons you say? Sounds like Vero Beach might want to have a chat. ;)

Lol we’re no where near their regular season record, but I’m still so proud of the program. Restoring the roar & having the kids be proud to put on that panther helmet. 

11 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I watched about a half of the game. Ely has fallen so much from what they were 15-20 years ago. Can you provide any insights into why they have dropped so far below the Ely of 20 years ago?

All of their talent goes to Deerfield, plus inconsistency in the coaching position. 

max preps say Ely was (2-1) coming in tonight losing 34-0 to Deerfield. 

what did you see from Dillard ?

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

All of their talent goes to Deerfield, plus inconsistency in the coaching position. 

Dillard looked good. But it was hard to say how good due to Ely looking weak. I would need to see a more competitive game before I could really rate Dillard objectively. It's a pity the public schools in Broward did not get a chance to play in the playoffs. 

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It is a pity Ely no longer keeps its talent. No hate on DB, but Ely was very good back in the day, and I miss seeing them being competitive. I guess they are similar to Evans in Orlando which loses most of its talent to: Edgewater, Wekiva, Dr. Phillips, Jones, etc.

8 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Dillard looked good. But it was hard to say how good due to Ely looking weak. I would need to see a more competitive game before I could really rate Dillard objectively. It's a pity the public schools in Broward did not get a chance to play in the playoffs. 

Facts, if Dillard was in the playoffs would have made it to regionals again at the least