FINAL DILLARD 49 PAHOKEE 6

THIS_IS_DILLARD

The 2020 COVID 19 playoff edition is set the blue devils travel 95 south to face off Against Dillard 

Pahokee come in with 2 losses against Dwyer and glades central with both being undefeated. 

dillard comes in (3-0) in outscoring their opponents this season 138-6, but the blue devils are saying this is a REMATCH GAME from last years blowout Dillard  gave them in Pahokee but aye LETSSS GOOOOO DILLARD!! @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @OldSchoolLion @DarterBlue2 @561_Fan

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The 2020 COVID 19 playoff edition is set the blue devils travel 95 south to face off Against Dillard 

Pahokee come in with 2 losses against Dwyer and glades central with both being undefeated. 

dillard comes in (3-0) in outscoring their opponents this season 138-6, but the blue devils are saying this is a REMATCH GAME from last years blowout Dillard  gave them in Pahokee but aye LETSSS GOOOOO DILLARD!! @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @OldSchoolLion @DarterBlue2 @561_Fan

From what I saw of Dillard last week, I think they win this game. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I think they win by 14. I won't call an actual score, though. I think Pahokee scores at least twice but won't have enough gas in their tank to win. 

Pahokee is worse then last year bad we beat them 48-6 

dillard is better this last year and only gave up 26 points in 3 games and that was the first game of the season lol. 

Pahokee may not even score they 2 small grades central held them scoreless and were better then GC by at least 2 TDS but aye we will see next Friday. Pahokee is TOOOOO small. Their D line is gonna Get Ate up lol 

my score prediction is Dillard 56 Pahokee 0

35 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

dillard is better this last year and only gave up 26 points in 3 games and that was the first game of the season lol. 

Pahokee may not even score they 2 small grades central held them scoreless and were better then GC by at least 2 TDS but aye we will see next Friday. Pahokee is TOOOOO small. Their D line is gonna Get Ate up lol 

I bet Pahokee scores. They are not as bad as Ely.

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I bet Pahokee scores. They are not as bad as Ely.

If they do I promise u it will b on our 2nd string after a running clock. 

what make u have so much faith in the blue devils all of a sudden ? Let’s not forget went to Pahokee and thrashed a more solid Pahokee team last year 48-6 and would’ve been more but we kneeled still their one yard line to not run up the score. 

u do remember this is a 1A school vs a 6A Pahokee doesn’t even have the depth size or speed to keep up with Dillard Pahokee is gonna get murderd in the trenches even @561_Fan can keep it 100 & admit that but aye either way go panthers. 

let’s not forget we are on a 20 game regular season winning streak and went 12-0 last year I get it u don’t wanna completely down talk Pahokee but come on if this was any other team down from down south playing them u would have Pahokee as 40+ dogs lol

You are smoking that good stuff if you think you are easily two TDs better than GC.  They are very legit this year.  Ask Park Vista.  I think Dillard is just better than Pahokee right now, as well they should be, Pahokee is a much smaller school, and its a down year for them.

36 minutes ago, Cjm04 said:

You are smoking that good stuff if you think you are easily two TDs better than GC.  They are very legit this year.  Ask Park Vista.  I think Dillard is just better than Pahokee right now, as well they should be, Pahokee is a much smaller school, and its a down year for them.

Naw let Dillard talk lol

40 minutes ago, Cjm04 said:

Park vista ? Pro vista out of all schools ? Lol don’t get me wrong I respect the hell out of GC and never said they were trash or garbage, but with what we have back and what was added along with one of the greatest HC and coaching staff in broward in my opinion Dillard is a 2 td fave vs GC if they played. 

but they don’t so all I’m saying is in this matchup vs Pahokee Dillard size and depth is what’s gonna murder Pahokee just as it did last year. 

if your loosing in the trenches on both sides how are u gonna score ??

14 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

a lot of scores have looked different this year, even if the teams seem further split on paper than last year for all you know dillard may have a few players quarantining on defense

we won't know for sure with teams until they start playing, heck Mainland held Bolles to 3 points then gave up 21 to Gainesville, 28 to Matanzas and 28 to Columbia in the final 3 games even though Bolles put up more points on TCA than any team this year despite the fact TCA held SFL Powerhouse AHP scoreless

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

a lot of scores have looked different this year, even if the teams seem further split on paper than last year for all you know dillard may have a few players quarantining on defense

we won't know for sure with teams until they start playing, heck Mainland held Bolles to 3 points then gave up 21 to Gainesville, 28 to Matanzas and 28 to Columbia in the final 3 games even though Bolles put up more points on TCA than any team this year despite the fact TCA held SFL Powerhouse AHP scoreless

We will see ..none of it means anything since this is not the real playoffs 

43 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Park vista ? Pro vista out of all schools ? Lol don’t get me wrong I respect the hell out of GC and never said they were trash or garbage, but with what we have back and what was added along with one of the greatest HC and coaching staff in broward in my opinion Dillard is a 2 td fave vs GC if they played. 

but they don’t so all I’m saying is in this matchup vs Pahokee Dillard size and depth is what’s gonna murder Pahokee just as it did last year. 

Hold up don't sit there acting like Dillard play against the top schools in Broward this season lol 

45 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard is a two TD favs if we played ahahhahahahaahhahahahhaha aye that how you feel so be it trust me You got it backwards good luck 

1 minute ago, muckboy561 said:

Hold up don't sit there acting like Dillard play against the top schools in Broward this season lol 

Who are the top each team in broward took turns looking subpar in this COVID stricken season. 

and also Dillard has already proven without a boat load of transfers and recruits were won of the top teams in broward so when you mention we haven’t played any of the top schools in broward ...ughhh were one of them.

1 minute ago, muckboy561 said:

Dillard is a two TD favs if we played ahahhahahahaahhahahahhaha aye that how you feel so be it trust me You got it backwards good luck 

If you say so ...whenever y’all ready again tell y’all coach to line it up and make it happen. Betty yet we’re in the same Bracket this year so if both teams handle business we will see y’all really soon.

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Who are the top each team in broward took turns looking subpar in this COVID stricken season. 

and also Dillard has already proven without a boat load of transfers and recruits were won of the top teams in broward so when you mention we haven’t played any of the top schools in broward ...ughhh were one of them.

Bro you beat Ft. Lauderdale, McArthur, and Ely stop it lol. GC JV team can beat those teams lol

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

If you say so ...whenever y’all ready again tell y’all coach to line it up and make it happen. Betty yet we’re in the same Bracket this year so if both teams handle business we will see y’all really soon.

Good luck can't wait whether its real or not GC is goin to win the Tri-County championship

3 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

Bro you beat Ft. Lauderdale, McArthur, and Ely stop it lol. GC JV team can beat those teams lol

I’m not referring to this year everybody know this year is BS we were also scheduled to play Deerfield this year as well. 

while you doing all this cappin tho if anybody knows GC know Dillard is never /was never spooked to lace up against anybody. Let’s not forget didn’t we go 12-0 last year and went to the regional finals even in a lost? Didn’t we beat Columbus who everybody said we would lose against cuz they’re a solid team from fade who also won the state championship in 8a last year. 

didn’t we beat Miramar a always solid 8a program who would’ve went 8-2 last year if it wasn’t for having to forfeit because of an enrligible player ??

didn’t we blast Pahokee last year who was a few seconds away from the state championship game last year ?? “Shrugs shoulders” 

4 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

Good luck can't wait whether its real or not GC is goin to win the Tri-County championship

And if they don’t I want that same energy my boy ..one thing I can say u never gave Dillard respect ever so I’m not even surprised ..u picked Columbus & Miramar vs us last year & u picked the Pahokee game to be close. 

this is no where the Dillard of old they have shown that big dawg. They’re 20-0 in the regular season in the last two and a half years. I don’t care toughest schedule or middle of the pack that’s not easy to do. 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m not referring to this year everybody know this year is BS we were also scheduled to play Deerfield this year as well. 

while you doing all this cappin tho if anybody knows GC know Dillard is never /was never spooked to lace up against anybody. Let’s not forget didn’t we go 12-0 last year and went to the regional finals even in a lost? Didn’t we beat Columbus who everybody said we would lose against cuz they’re a solid team from fade who also won the state championship in 8a last year. 

didn’t we beat Miramar a always solid 8a program who would’ve went 8-2 last year if it wasn’t for having to forfeit because of an enrligible player ??

didn’t we blast Pahokee last year who was a few seconds away from the state championship game last year ?? “Shrugs shoulders” 

I think this years GC team is better than last years Dillard team. They are way better than they were last year. 

If PK was completely healthy last season (OL/DL) that Dillard game isn’t as 1-sided as it was, maybe we don’t win, but it’s a lot closer. Whoever calls the plays for PK will determine how and if PK will score. If they call the game the way they did the GC game, it’s a running clock. If they call the game the way they did the last game, we have a chance.

PK has the best skill players (WRs, RBs) in 561, but they have to call the game to get them the ball and off-set the lack of size/experience in the trenches 

2 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

I think this years GC team is better than last years Dillard team. They are way better than they were last year. 

If PK was completely healthy last season (OL/DL) that Dillard game isn’t as 1-sided as it was, maybe we don’t win, but it’s a lot closer. Whoever calls the plays for PK will determine how and if PK will score. If they call the game the way they did the GC game, it’s a running clock. If they call the game the way they did the last game, we have a chance.

PK has the best skill players (WRs, RBs) in 561, but they have to call the game to get them the ball and off-set the lack of size/experience in the trenches 

Facts, aye u know it’s all love & respect my G the muck stay with talent it’s just the lack of coaching and coach stability that drive their talent elsewhere. 

here’s to a injury free good game with both teams leaving it all out on the field & may the best team win.