List of athletes that signed with teams from the ACC

Joshua Wilson

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's a loss in willing to take... They just gonna under achieve with Big Al and go ball in the NFL... He hs to go...

I agree Zoe. Sad because this team has enough talent to at least MAKE the ACC title game. Maybe they wouldn't beat an FSU or Clemson there but they can certainly get there. Coaching has cost them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know a lot about him but isent this the same thing they said about butch davis and then he got the program back on top

No, because Butch while he only beat FSU once. He got better every year, beat UCLA in 1998 and never lost a bowl game. We haven't won a bowl game since 2006. It needs to change if Miami wants to get back on the right track. 

I don't know a lot about him but isent this the same thing they said about butch davis and then he got the program back on top

With butch you can see the teams was getting better and they played aggressively and he beat top teams with with winning records.. Like I was at the Penn St game they lost at the OB.. I was like 13 or 14.. Yea they lost the game but they did not just play this soft defense and beat us.. They had to earn their way to beat the canes... We lost playing aggressive... Al Folden is just straight trash!!

With butch you can see the teams was getting better and they played aggressively and he beat top teams with with winning records.. Like I was at the Penn St game they lost at the OB.. I was like 13 or 14.. Yea they lost the game but they did not just play this soft defense and beat us.. They had to earn their way to beat the canes... We lost playing aggressive... Al Folden is just straight trash!!

The Chafie Fields game...I remember that one. I also remember whopping them infront of a record crowd in Happy Valley which I loved more than anything. 

for one which year was that game, and second I know it will sound way off topic but how do u add that signature to your posts, I have been thinking of doing that for a while but I don't know how?

The Chafie Fields game was in 1999. You add a signature by going to your profile. Clicking "edit profile" and then on the left it should say "signature" you can make it there.