7A Repeat?

EagleEye

5 hours ago, Perspective said:

I know this is way off topic, but since we got on the topic of STA, I recently ran across this article and found it interesting:

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/st-thomas-aquinas-fired-coach-after-benching-principals-grandson-10413099

Over the years, I've seen more talented kids suffer in youth football because of coaches practicing "Daddy Ball". but this is the first "Grandma Ball" that I've heard of. :lol:

5 hours ago, Perspective said:

But the OL coach apparently looked to other campuses as well . . .

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/high-school/prep-broward/article229077444.html

B)

This happens at other schools in the state. I've seen several instances of this in the past few years right here in Central Florida. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 9:15 PM, AmstaffNole said:

Niceville at home is tough to beat. They are def better than the team who lost last year 28-20. 

You were right, they put up an awfully good fight against a disorganized eagle team, props to them, but the Edgewater Eagles want to bring this title home this year.

42 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

You were right, they put up an awfully good fight against a disorganized eagle team, props to them, but the Edgewater Eagles want to bring this title home this year.

I did not see Christian Leary on the field in the part of the game I saw (mid third quarter till the end). I hope all is well with him. He is a very important weapon in the Eagle's arsenal. 

Congrats on the win, BTW. Sometimes in the part of the game I saw, it was as if the team was purposefully creating drama. In the end, Mr. Howe nailed a clutch kick. Big props to him!

25 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I did not see Christian Leary on the field in the part of the game I saw (mid third quarter till the end). I hope all is well with him. He is a very important weapon in the Eagle's arsenal. 

Congrats on the win, BTW. Sometimes in the part of the game I saw, it was as if the team was purposefully creating drama. In the end, Mr. Howe nailed a clutch kick. Big props to him!

He was out on a foot injury around midway in the 2nd quarter, I'll check to see how he's doing throughout the week. Thank you, and props to apopka as well for your fight with seminole, wish it could've been 2 orange county schools but hey, still some central florida representation. Saw it as well, probably just trying to draw penalties if not, most definitely being heated in the moment due to the shifting momentum. But in the end Howes came and did what he does best.

7 hours ago, EagleEye said:

Man what a great game. Sucks someone had to lose. Edgewaters D Line dominated that first half but Niceville made some adjustments and found some success in the second half. Nicevilles defense also played much better in the second half. I think the game played out like it should have to be honest. That 4th and 11 conversion on the final drive was clutch for you guys! Edgewater has to clean up those penalties to have a shot next week though. Good luck next week! Pulling for your guys!