Florida vs the U.S.A.

nolebull813

I wanted to make a list of every single out of state team that Florida is playing this year. If im missing any, please add them.

Booker T vs Norcross,GA

Ely vs Martin Luther King,GA

Norland vs Stephenson,GA

East Gadsen vs Bainbridge,GA

Aucilla Christian vs Baconton Charter,GABaker County vs Camden County,GA

Lincoln vs South Gwinnett,GA

John Paul II vs Brookwood School,GA

North Florida Christian vs Deerfield-Windsor,GA

North Florida Christian vs True Institute,GA

Madison County vs True Institute,GA

Potters House vs True Institute,GA

Munroe vs Northside Methodist,AL

Florida Deaf vs Alabama Deaf

West Florida vs Bryant,GA

more coming...............

Pensacola Washington vs Pass Christian,MS

Pensacola Washinton vs Lake Area New Tech,LA

St Thomas Aquinas vs John Curtis,LA

Pensacola High vs Jesuit,LA

Venice vs Plano East,TX

Dillard vs Stephenville,TX

Melbourne Central Catholic vs Tomball Christian,TX

Okeechobee vs Bear Creek,CO

Escambia vs Legacy,CO

Booker T Washington vs Bishop Gorman,NV

Florida Deaf vs California Deaf

more coming........................

Pensacola Washington vs Pass Christian,MS

Pensacola Washinton vs Lake Area New Tech,LA

St Thomas Aquinas vs John Curtis,LA

Pensacola High vs Jesuit,LA

Venice vs Plano East,TX

Dillard vs Stephenville,TX

Melbourne Central Catholic vs Tomball Christian,TX

Okeechobee vs Bear Creek,CO

Escambia vs Legacy,CO

Booker T Washington vs Bishop Gorman,NV

Florida Deaf vs California Deaf

more coming........................

There it is! John Curits two of the best private school teams in the nation going head to head! Booker T vs Bishop Gorman is going to be really interesting man so many great games here CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Apopka vs Byrnes,SC

Cocoa vs Gonzaga,DC

Manatee vs Friendship Collegiate,DC

Manatee vs Gilman,MD

Godby vs DeMatha,MD

Trinity Catholic vs Calvert Hall,MD

Immokalee vs Good Cousel,MD

University Christian vs Higlands,KY

Naples vs Centreville,OH

Park Vista vs Colerain,OH

Florida Deaf vs Indiana Deaf

Miami Central vs Don Bosco,NJ

New Smyrna Beach vs St Josephs Regional,NJ

What I am going to do is if we can organize this list going week by week, which i will do as I go through getting scoreboards setup over the next couple of weeks. I think the list is going to be a bit longer this year when it comes to these games. Should be fun to keep track of what happens.

• 1 month later...
Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@STA RIGHT!! ITS TIME FOR FLA TO DO WHAT WE DO I'M SO EXCITED FOR DILLARD VS STEPHENVILLE MATCHUP ON SEPTEMBER 14 BEING NATIONALLY SHOWN ON ESPN AT 1PM

@STA RIGHT!! ITS TIME FOR FLA TO DO WHAT WE DO I'M SO EXCITED FOR DILLARD VS STEPHENVILLE MATCHUP ON SEPTEMBER 14 BEING NATIONALLY SHOWN ON ESPN AT 1PM

I will have to watch that one....my team has a bye week that week so I think I might make my way down to FLA to watch STA play that week. I'll record that game though it'll be tough for Dillard but if Dillard is as good as you are saying they will give them a good game

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

SO YOU DONT THINK THEY CAN WIN?? GRANT IT THERE GOING ON THE OTHERS TEAM HOME TURF EVEN THOUGH ITS BEING PLAYED AT KINCAID STADIUM BUT IVE WATCHED FILM ON THEM WE HAVE SPEED ADVANTGE AND IN SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POSTIONS WE HAVE HEIGHT ADVANTAGE I REALLY FEEL IF WE COME AND PLAY SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL WERE LEAVING TEXAS WITH A WIN...& I'M GOING TO BE RIGHT ON HERE B4 THE GAME EVEN END & IM GOING TO SAY STA SO WHAT WERE U AND EVERYBDY ELSE SAYING NOW??

SO YOU DONT THINK THEY CAN WIN?? GRANT IT THERE GOING ON THE OTHERS TEAM HOME TURF EVEN THOUGH ITS BEING PLAYED AT KINCAID STADIUM BUT IVE WATCHED FILM ON THEM WE HAVE SPEED ADVANTGE AND IN SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POSTIONS WE HAVE HEIGHT ADVANTAGE I REALLY FEEL IF WE COME AND PLAY SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL WERE LEAVING TEXAS WITH A WIN...& I'M GOING TO BE RIGHT ON HERE B4 THE GAME EVEN END & IM GOING TO SAY STA SO WHAT WERE U AND EVERYBDY ELSE SAYING NOW??

If they play their game perfectly and force this TX team to make a few mistakes they can but it will be very tough for Dillard to beat them if they 

A. Lose the turnover battle 

B. Dont score every time they get into the redzone 

C. Dont capitalize off of turnovers....cant just run 2 mins off the clock and punt it wont work vs those boys

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ME 2 I JUST REALLY WANT MA TEAM TO GO UP THERE & BE COMPETITVE & GIVE THERE SELF THE BEST OPPERTUNITY TO WIN WERE ON ESPN NATIONAL COVERAGE & RECOGNITION CANT GO UP THERE IN THEM BACKWOODS SLACKIN AFTER OUR 1ST GAME ON THE 30TH WITH PLANT WE HAVE A BYE BEFORE WE HEAD UP THERE TO PLAY ON THE 14TH & I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE IM AT EVERY PRACTICE EVERY FILM STUDY TO SEE WHAT GAME PLAN THERE PUTTING OUT ON THAT FIELD ON THE 14TH

I hope to God that Dillard beats Stephenville this year.

Dillard is very raw who relies on athleticism, but that will get,you creamed by well coached, disciplined teams. And Stephenville is both.

Plus it's away, and Dilard might be rusty coming off a bye, and potentially losing to Plantation in week 1, and getti gcreamed in their classic.

There isn't 1 positive thing to think that Dillard could win this game

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

why do u feel as if dillard will lose to plantation?? & as far as dillard relying on athlectism thats not true i have been in and out and around that organization for years so i know that program & i have studied alot of film on the team from texas and thre very beatable they struggled with the school from mexico they cant stop the run and from what i seen most of the teams they play the team beat there self with bone head plays dillard will not go up there and beat them self we have the speed to run them into the ground & we have the defense to turn them over and get stops

why do u feel as if dillard will lose to plantation?? & as far as dillard relying on athlectism thats not true i have been in and out and around that organization for years so i know that program & i have studied alot of film on the team from texas and thre very beatable they struggled with the school from mexico they cant stop the run and from what i seen most of the teams they play the team beat there self with bone head plays dillard will not go up there and beat them self we have the speed to run them into the ground & we have the defense to turn them over and get stops

I will say Plantation is a very nice program with some good talent dont under estimate them. just saying but I like Plantation this yr

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

REALLY STA?? SO PLANT IS A NICE PROGRAM DAT SHOULDNT BE UNDER ESTIMATED BUT WHEN IT COME TO DILLARD WHO HAS EQUAL OR DARE I SAY BETTER TALENT WE CAN BE UNDER ESTIMATED LEFT & RIGHT ...COME OOOONNNN MAAAANN!!!!