Who Are These Undefeated State Champions?

OldSchoolLion

5 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

#6 I'll give you credit, but somebody on the list went 15-0 earlier the same day.  Who?  And someone NOT on the list went 15-0 the day before both of them(the first team ever to go 15-0).  Who?

#7 Godby is correct.  Godby beat Carol City in the 1976 4A final(the biggest class at that time) to cap an undefeated 14-0 season.  

You really making me work for #6, :D.  I have no idea of the game days and times.  Bolles and Southeast

2 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Nobody has taken a stab at #9.  If you have been paying attention to this and other posts, you can a eliminate a lot of the teams on the list who DID have at least one undefeated season.

Teacher, that sounds like college.  You are responsible for what you did or did not cover in your syllabus.  

So, where can you find team records for years prior to 2004 (which, best I can see, is the earliest that MaxPreps shows)?  I don't see team records in the FHSAA championship records.  Bolles website doesn't show team records for past years.   I don't mind doing a little research to figure out some of these questions, but it helps to know that there is a source where the information can be found.  Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Perspective said:

So, where can you find team records for years prior to 2004 (which, best I can see, is the earliest that MaxPreps shows)?  I don't see team records in the FHSAA championship records.  Bolles website doesn't show team records for past years.   I don't mind doing a little research to figure out some of these questions, but it helps to know that there is a source where the information can be found.  Thanks. 

If I get hacked, I know who to come lookin for.

3 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Have you tried bitemepreps.com?

23 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Seriously, buddy, there is not some magic resource out there has it all...at least not one that I know of.  I have kept many records over the past 50 years.  Some folks have made great efforts to compile seasonal records of specific teams, ie nolebull.  

It's OK to guess!