Did Madison Co.????

561_Fan

On 12/5/2020 at 11:01 AM, KeemD321 said:

Jesse is gonna be gone til new years day lmao

The worst madison team lost. Very young this year, baker ain't nothing got lucky.  2020 gave them it. Hawthorne losing players and baker plays in a weak region.  Madison might be bigger,  but still they ain't got what trinty christian or bolles have. Yall chill with madison county.  Oh yeah baker got that running back returning,  blountstown gonna be a problem.  Teams need to step up sneads, port st joe, trenton,  Northview.  Somebody please.  But yeah madison back in 2021 running it all. Bet $100.  Cash app rn anyone on here. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

The worst madison team lost. Very young this year, baker ain't nothing got lucky.  2020 gave them it. Hawthorne losing players and baker plays in a weak region.  Madison might be bigger,  but still they ain't got what trinty christian or bolles have. Yall chill with madison county.  Oh yeah baker got that running back returning,  blountstown gonna be a problem.  Teams need to step up sneads, port st joe, trenton,  Northview.  Somebody please.  But yeah madison back in 2021 running it all. Bet $100.  Cash app rn anyone on here. 

go ahead and send me the 100 you owe me and I'll bet again

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Nah that wasn't a bet the dude ain't Lowndes.  And any other madison team would have put 50 on these teams. 

but this wasn't any other team.  You bet the kid would break records in the state title game.  I took the bet.  Mad Co didn't even make it to the state title game and the player you mentioned lives in another state.  I'm sure if I take this bet you will come up with another excuse on how it's not a bet when you lose

4 minutes ago, badbird said:

but this wasn't any other team.  You bet the kid would break records in the state title game.  I took the bet.  Mad Co didn't even make it to the state title game and the player you mentioned lives in another state.  I'm sure if I take this bet you will come up with another excuse on how it's not a bet when you lose

The football gods blessed baker, or someone got payed off. That mess is unbelievable the most overrated team and coach. 1a tighten up the schedules. But overall baker is irrelevant.  Fake Florida team play ass teams. I don't respect soft teams. You gonna play great teams in the best state. And I'll bet someone else

18 hours ago, Jesse said:

The football gods blessed baker, or someone got payed off. That mess is unbelievable the most overrated team and coach. 1a tighten up the schedules. But overall baker is irrelevant.  Fake Florida team play ass teams. I don't respect soft teams. You gonna play great teams in the best state. And I'll bet someone else

Baker has as many state titles as Madison County 

15 hours ago, Jesse said:

Who is you dude, talking like that . You won't say that in person buddy. 

You get on here and talk shit about programs and call them trash.  I'll say it to your face all day everyday.  I'll even meet you half way.  Madison is a great program.  Too bad they have a douchebag fan that ruins it.  Coach Coe would even say it to your face.  

On 12/29/2020 at 12:08 PM, badbird said:

You get on here and talk shit about programs and call them trash.  I'll say it to your face all day everyday.  I'll even meet you half way.  Madison is a great program.  Too bad they have a douchebag fan that ruins it.  Coach Coe would even say it to your face.  

You think Coe has nothing to do with the numbers game?

34 minutes ago, badbird said:

No idea.  They are taking advantage of a loop hole.  So even if he was it wouldn't change my opinion of him as a man.  The state is to blame in allowing it to happen.

Good coach, no doubt... but "taking advantage of a loop hole" when doing so bestows an unfair advantage reflects poorly on his character.

1 hour ago, s1nglewing said:

Good coach, no doubt... but "taking advantage of a loop hole" when doing so bestows an unfair advantage reflects poorly on his character.

maybe in your eyes but the school is the one that submits it's numbers and the county is the one that created the school and the FHSAA is the one that allows the numbers.  

In football if I have the ball and a lead I can jump offsides and keep the clock running.  You saw Belichick do it in the NFL a few times.  Is this poor character?  Nope it's using the rules to your advantage.   I'll take Mike Coe's character over most in this world.  Look I'm not a fan of douchebag Jessee and his Madison trash bull shit.  I'm not a fan Madison plays in 1A and has cost my school a few titles but I'll go to war with Mike Coe any day.  He's a good dude and good for kids.  Just my opinion.  

11 hours ago, badbird said:

No idea.  They are taking advantage of a loop hole.  So even if he was it wouldn't change my opinion of him as a man.  The state is to blame in allowing it to happen.

Badbird, as I am familiar with both coaches and their respective coaching styles on the sideline during games, I would assume that Coach Coe and Coach Darlington are friendly or at least acquaintances with each other. Would I be correct?