north central/rural florida predictions

DisabledAccount

• 3 weeks later...

their are many teams to consider: Columbia, madision, suwannee, Trenton, baker, starke, fort white, and u get the idea, these are teams that would count as eligible picks, I cant think if any others at moment but if I forgot your team I appoligize and if I did please add them to list and create your list, I stuck to rural areas but anyone in north central can be considered

Columbia is so much bigger than the rest of the schools you mentioned that  i would have to say they would be the best just by the size of there school. With that said i believe 1A will be vary strong this year in our area with Madison, Trenton, Dixie and Ft white being my top preseason picks, Also Ham-co will be in the conversation come playoff time. There is one more team that no one is talking about that could muddy the water in 1A and that is Williston, They have always had talent and if there new coach gets them to buy in they could be a tuff out.

Anyway you look at it i think Dist 7 will have hardest road to Orlando, The 2 teams that will represent dist 7 will have to go through 2 of the three  Ft Mead, Frost Proof or Pahokee and if they can pull that off then i think they will face Madison in the semi final. It's going to interesting come play off time............

despite our size we are still have that country way of doing things, but sounds good with those picks in 1A I keep hearing madision will dominate the 1A, but if fort white can find way to beat them, who knows how they can do, but madision always good team, don't know whole lot about Trenton or Dixie, but il take your word for it, and by technecallty suwannee is 5A so they not that much smaller but I think we showed them that we still own this area, now true we haven't played Madison in varisty since 2010 and its been YEARS since we played Trenton

Trenton is going to be good again this year but we are not on the same level as Columbia county,  As far as Madison goes i think they will be a force to reckon with they have to be the favorite out of the south end to represent at the finals. Only time will tell if we or anyone else can give them a game. I think Trenton will be able to play with them this year if we get the opportunity but i cant speak for future years.

Madison is that Gorilla in the room everyone is pointing to. :D   

but it would be a good game, but overall the teams we play regually is good, its like the sec a bit, when u play teams form one of the most competive class you have to bring your A game, not to say they are not challanged, but we are used to facing major challanges on a daily basis which would give us a edge on a lot of oppounets in other classes, but correction on last message, i ment im sure we would, i aint guarnteeing anything, just saying i think we would have talent to match up with madison or really anyone in 1A but like u said, our size difference is emmense, so we have more depth then any school in 1A or at least by design